Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. (1089 Views)

You Need To Sell Your Car? No Time To Find A Buyer? Worry No More. Let's Help U! / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos (2) (3) (4)

Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don’t know who you are , but so far you’re in auto section .. it means you need a car.

I will just like to tell you that you’re not in this alone!

When it’s your time buy a car... you will buy a car!
Our time is coming soon!

I have my eyes on Highlander and Tacoma, hoping to see one that sweep me off my feet
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
I’ve been viewing car pictures daily for over 2 years and i follow all threads relating to car sales!

The adrenaline i get from viewing car pictures is enough.

I want my own car, i have the money since but two things held me down

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
My preference changes alot!
2017! Ford was my preferred car!! And i was so eager to buy FORD! but when i finally got money

My preference changed to Benz!!

Now after i’ve followed all BENZ posts... I concluded that TOYOTA is the right one

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by jendoslim(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
What and what is holding you back from making the purchase??

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Now the big problem! Toyota is a big family with too much cars! You can’t even settle for one.
You have corola, camry, matriz , avalon, Highlander, prado, tundra , hilux, Tacoma!

And for the past two years, my preference have been changing

I would love HILUX today and the next second i will hate it and start loving Tacoma!

Same also to corolla and camry

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
It’s easier to make a choice on phones.

You buy the best and you take your mind off it.

But CAR? settling for a car that would serve you without you doing “I should have bought that one” is hard

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
I advice you go for Toyota Highlander 2012 year model.
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hate small cars with passion! But I can’t buy the expensive cars of 4M and above because of the country in which we are.

Most people would see me as a yahoo boy which i am not.
Corolla is uber car
Camry big daddy and Lexus 330 to 350 are yahoo boys car.

You buying any of these cars will make you fall into a YAHOO BOY category

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Onyedikachi323:
I advice you go for Toyota Highlander 2012 year model.
How much can i get it
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
And now!
Some TOKUNBO cars are PAINTED in nigeria and are actually accidented or FLOODED cars

How will i know if the car i am buying is not accidented?

I can’t celebrate a new car today and be frequenting the mechanic shop daily
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
MAKING up my mind on the car to buy is hard.

It’s harder when you can afford any car.
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
I follow amdman , Gazzuz , legalwealth, Hubruz, ukklass

And i can even tell you all their cars without mincing one for one

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Am i the only being INDECISIVE on what to BUY?
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by safari0412(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2conquer:

How much can i get it

I have one for 7m...Full option.
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by kingyang: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2conquer:
We are together grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by greggng: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2conquer:

For now u are day dreaming ...when u need a car I am sure u will knock on my door ...

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
safari0412:

I have one for 7m...Full option.
That’s a nigeria used
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by davillian(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have a car but men
Na Benz de hungry me to buy
Any 2018 benz convertible with suicide doors
I wan worry SARS small angry
The woofers in the car go bad....
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2conquer:

How much can i get it
Bros you will get the one of 7million with navigation reverse camera thumb start full option.
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
davillian:
I have a car but men Na Benz de hungry me to buy Any 2018 benz convertible with suicide doors I wan worry SARS small angry The woofers in the car go bad....
Mercedes which model.
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by Born2conquer: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
davillian:
I have a car but men
Which car do you have now?

You can buy AMG
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
davillian:
I have a car but men
same here jawe..benz de shook me for eyes atleast make i drivr c300 2017 the amg no go bad

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by NokiaN8(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
buy a BMW e36
Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by davillian(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Onyedikachi323:
Mercedes which model.
If u ask me McLaren na my first love

Re: Read This: When It Is Your Time To Buy A Car. by safari0412(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2conquer:

That’s a nigeria used

It's a foreign used...clean title toks.

Awoof Toks Lexus ES 350 With Android System 2007 Model -2.850M / SOLD! Toks Toyota Highlander Sport 2003 Model / Honda stream 05 for sale 3 roll for 850 bought new