Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases (12928 Views)

Reno Begs Nigerians for Forgiveness As Obidient Northerners & Yorubas Wash Him / BREAKING: People Disobeying Ghost Town Order Flogged By Youths (video) / Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
joyandfaith:
if you are not product exam malpractice, what is different between mostly and only. i repeat most doctors and scientists in spain are mostly Christians and they are begging God wisdom.

look at OP's vids and tell me how many xtians you see praying...
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
donbachi:
GOD will show u something in ur dream 2nite,dat will shock u.
[/s]
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Tensor: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
donbachi:
GOD will show u something in ur dream 2nite,dat will shock u.
[/s]
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Duplik8t77(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
how can someone claim to be educated, and not know that religion is manmade and god is just as imaginary as unicorn or dragons. Mrbrownjay1 you did a good job schooling this religious zealots. Bravo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by orisa37: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
As you have always heard The Children of Israel, which are now majorly Christians, when they pray to you in Faith, Father forgive Spain for they do not know what they have done, IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by EagleNest(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's the right thing.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Blackethics: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Whether you belief or not, it does not change the awesomeness of GOD. Your opinion about HIS existence is inconsequential. But let me remind you that great men like king Nebukadnezer with all his might and wisdom said worse than what you are saying now. At a time, he bragged that no one can destroy his kingdom but when he was humbled, he confessed that truly there is GOD.
MrBrownJay1:

whose air, whose planet...? abeg dont let me E-slap you there, to reset your confused brain, yeah!

president who pray to some god are DELUDED!!!
most countries have different religions so that would be an insult to other religions for a president to praise his god to all his citizens... he can pray in private yes, but thats about it!

A) the above verse makes NO DAMN SENSE since we all know that devout xtians are dying from these same plagues that you god claim to create.
B) if your god created plagues, diseases and illness... and let innocent people die, then that god of yours is indeed a DEMON!!!!

there are many brainwashed people out there who actually believe that they see things and talk to god etc... in the real world this is called being EMOTIONALLY DERANGED ... seek help urgently!

i will stand in front of your god and say... i saw so much innocent people die, so much hunger, so much people suffering in pain... that i didnt believe you were real, and even if you are, you are no better than any evil being out there. do you worst YOU DEMON!

NEWSFLASH: i believe people in this world praise/talk/think more about MONEY than your god... just saying.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Blackethics:
Whether you belief or not, it does not change the awesomeness of GOD. Your opinion about HIS existence is inconsequential. But let me remind you that great men like king Nebukadnezer with all his might and wisdom said worse than what you are saying now. At a time, he bragged that no one can destroy his kingdom but when he was humbled, he confessed that truly there is GOD.

ok bro, please dont forget to......

[img]https://media1./images/f0073921a48e65762becdee6d96f4467/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Ikinternational: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
You people so called believe in God so much but look at your behavior on nairaland. Nothing but bigots n tribalists hauling insults back n forth.

You people so much believe in God but your attitude n behavior doesn't show it. You're waiting for just before death to repent abi?....nonsense. Your mouth is saying one thing, but your actions is something totally different

Let's keep it honest, majority use the God's name in vain. They're not really True Believers

Mr Jay sounds like a practical man. Nothing wrong with that. I'd trust doing business with him first before most of you pretending to be servers of God

1 Like

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Socialng: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mrbrownjay.. Jesus loves you..
wink
No need to write more..
You remind me of apostle Paul..Before Jesus showed him who the real boss is..

But it's OK o
You are talking based on your own understanding...

I will be praying for you..
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by adeowo84(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
deluded people!!! they should praise doctors and hope that scientists find a cure soon, yeah!

You lack understanding...don't let it be too late before you know that you never created yourself... cheers
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Apr 05, 2020
adeowo84:

You lack understanding...don't let it be too late before you know that you never created yourself... cheers

yeah you guys are too intelligent for common people... even smarter than scientists.

[img]https://media1./images/382b0b8c8f1ab3c518511187a1e9d9ae/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by deleo16(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mid-Term: Buhari Passes 7, Fails 5 Promises - Centre For Democracy & Development / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project / Cameroonian Army Kills Over 100 Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.