Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador (19309 Views)

Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Swiss Based Nigerian Rapper And Singer " Naz.B" Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal German Company, Unveiled As Paany Brand Ambassador

Nigeria born, multi-talented, Zurich, Switzerland based singer and rapper, Godson Nwachukwu, popularly known and nicknamed "Nazodobas", and later evolved to "NazB" has signed a multi-million endorsement deal with Paany Water Filter, a global water technology agency. NazB was unveiled as the new Brand Ambassador of the high-tech hollow fiber membranes Germany water filter company in Lagos, Nigeria.

NazB, the "Superfly" crooner announced his new partnership with the German based agency, which was signed recently during his visit to Nigeria. He louded his expressions, noting that his commitments and engagements is geared at encouraging efforts to deliver excellence, through developing creative songs for his fans and followers across the world.

Signed as an ambassador of one of the most trendy water filter agency in the world, with over 25years of global operations, the new brand ambassador, NazB will now be a frontliner in promoting the brand across Africa and in the Nigeria market. However, with the extensive and broad fan base of NazB in Africa and across the globe, Paany is certain to have made a perfect choice in this endorsement deal with NazB

NazB who has been consistent with dropping of hit Afro beats singles, including his recent "Ejeme Uwa Ole" which showcased his undying love for his motherland and the African culture, will be carrying the campaign of "safe water for Africa" across nations in the African continent with a zeal to promote Paany as a Brand Ambassador.

Speaking to State Press Nigeria, NazB described his role as a Messenger of Paany, and emphasized on the need to create awareness about the current water problems in Africa, especially in the hinterlands. He noted that everybody should have access to safe and bacteria-free water around the world, regardless.

1 Like

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congratulations Sir! I hope you are in self-isolation?

3 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by DropsMic(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Okay

3 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Totilopussylick(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
For this corona season wink

22 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Sweetcollins: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
For on top corona
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Starboytwo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by gurunlocker: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hope it's not Audio?

Deal for this Coro when most businesses are lamenting shocked

5 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by iammo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I hope he doesn't plan to return any time soon.. as am hearing Germany and Poland ... abeg oo

1 Like

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by drizslim(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ok congratulations

Can we go back to Covik 1-9
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Totilopussylick(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who e epp
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by ivolt: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2020

will be carrying the campaign of "safe water for Africa" across nations in the African continent

I hope African governments are not dumb as to allow him freely spread Coronavirus around.
He should sit it in his country, Switzerland, we don't want more carriers!
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
not bad

check my signature if in need of urgent cash
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Starboytwo:
I don't understand
he paid alex. Alex pays nairaland. Shikena

11 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Rudeijoba1: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
kudos NazB coro no fit stop ur shine
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by helinues: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Totilopussylick(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Calm down. Is not everyone that have it.
ivolt:

I hope African governments are not dumb as to allow him freely spread Coronavirus around.
He should sit it in his country, Switzerland, we don't want more carriers!

1 Like

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Looooooo: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na Corona we dey talk now abeg
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by bluefilm: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wow!

Das ist gut!

1 Like

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by bikerboy1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Corona no reach swiss I guess.

Congrats man
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by DirtyGold: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
However, with the extensive and broad fan base of NazB in Africa and across the globe, Paany is certain to have made a perfect choice in this endorsement deal with NazB

Who wrote such lies? Phyno, we know; Zorro we know; Illbliss we know... who's NazB?

I've not heard one single song of his lipsrsealed

What's tha business?

8 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Nasir123(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice!

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Chronophobia: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chronophobia:
Congratulations Sir! I hope you are in self-isolation?
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Ralo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol. All na audio. We kno sabi the guy

2 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by ivolt: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Totilopussylick:
Calm down. Is not everyone that have it.
Yes sir.
Those that have it usually wear an ID to show that they do.

4 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Jaqenhghar: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm sure 99.5%of Niggerians habe never heard of this guy but dem go form familarity and brotherhood.
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by ann192: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
whatsapp o

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Dnonso22: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Big congratulations bro.. See my shuwakoto for the pictures though... Uche Na why you no gree pick my calls abi say elder bros d around anyways nairaland don expose you����
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by lovesky1: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
on top of corona matter some people get mind well congrats oney obodo anyi
Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by AMvanquish: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
I just knew it had to be a post from Gleesmodel or Alex report... grin

4 Likes

Re: NazB Signs Becomes Paany Ambassador by Generalnomercy: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
He should be quarantined asap.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Olu Jacobs! / Nkem Owoh Dresses Up As A Woman In New Movie (photos) / Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.