Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife (56325 Views)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by mechanics(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Lolz, funny man, I wish his wife long life and prosperity, that's how a good home should be, a home of peace and love.

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Amotekun777: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2020
I don't just know why I no rate dis dude. He's too organic and raw for my liking.
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Femeto: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Show off.
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by blackseed(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Isolation is getting boring, someone should let me buy bread Access bank: 00 27 (79) 146-7
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Donben007: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2020

Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Mryacks: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2020
2cul2care:
AY always trying too hard to get attention

ANYTHING FOR THE GRAM

Attention seekers....smh
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by richie0(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Ay should pls do give away too...no be him mate be tuface and Runtown?
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Remember the poor in your hood
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by microfixsynergy(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by youngestgrad(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

I'm telling you. Chai!
Baba God remember me after coro o.
A stinkingly rich handsome dude I ask for in Jesus name.
Amen
You better remember yourself.......no be only stinkingly na smelling
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by tiredoflife(m): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2020
As long as he is spraying her money he is not objectifying women

Double standard nigerian women
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by TIGRITIS: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by bigjohn100(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
‎Den Scholar‎ wrote:

If you are staying at home with money you are in ISOLATION,
if you are staying at home, broke, you are in QUARANTINE,
but if you are staying at home, broke and with a troublesome wife/husband, you are in TOTAL LOCKDOWN.

Report your situation...

For me my report Na Total lock down���
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigjohn100:

For me my report Na Total lock down���

grin grin grin

That one serious o
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Olunmercy56(f): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

I'm telling you. Chai!
Baba God remember me after coro o.
A stinkingly rich handsome dude I ask for in Jesus name.
Amen

Amen and me too grin
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
opebiboy:
una don come again. Ay don't have a net worth of 100million

Let us assume he does not (his house at Lekki alone is actually more than that anyways), but how much are you worth alongside your Tecno phone?

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by opebiboy: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
divicode:

Let us assume he does not (his house at Lekki alone is actually more than that anyways), but how much are you worth alongside your Tecno phone?
which house for lekki? That dude is renting. I laugh you. Na rent 99% of them dey. They rent a duplex and claim to own it that was how wizkid was caught and disgraced the other time
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Legendguru: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
hmmm
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by opebiboy: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diamondpicture:
what are you saying what is 100 million ordinary me am worth 100million not to talk of AY he is worth more than 500million bro
Yes you are worth 100 million because you are a yahoo boy not AY
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by opebiboy: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:
cool

If FG orders Instagram and Snapchat shutdown as part of the stay at home prevention against CoroNa virus, many of our celebrities would faint

They have being pulling every stunt to use Corona virus to shine, some are even testing positive to audio corona just to pull crowd on the gram

in your mind now 100 million is a super big money N100m is $250,000 .. If Ay can afford to drive a Gwagon valued at $120,000, Lexus Gl worth atleast $55,000 and have a property like big mansion in Lekki he is far worth more

story. Na rent AY dey for lekki. Those cars are hire purchase
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by iammo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
opebiboy:
story. Na rent AY dey for lekki. Those cars are hire purchase

okay what happens to all the ticket sold for his movies nationwide in cinemas, what of all the tables sold at his show for 5 million, with top senators in patronage
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by opebiboy: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
richie0:
Ay should pls do give away too...no be him mate be tuface and Runtown?
dont believe anything you read online. Tuface thatis struggling to make money off his recently released wack album. All na audi donation. They dont have it
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by opebiboy: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

okay what happens to all the ticket sold for his movies nationwide in cinemas, what of all the tables sold at his show for 5 million, with top senators in patronage
Na promoters and sponsors get those money for the shows. He doesnt even see 20% of the money. Do you know the cost of organizing a show?
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by frog12: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
this woman is naked .. does she have to celebrate in this terrible time?
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Diamondpicture(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
opebiboy:
Yes you are worth 100 million because you are a yahoo boy not AY
bro that is not the point everybody can’t be a yahoo boy I started working hard when I was 16 so don’t think about hard work pays
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Diamondpicture(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
opebiboy:
Na promoters and sponsors get those money for the shows. He doesnt even see 20% of the money. Do you know the cost of organizing a show?
who is the promoter his junior brother
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by iammo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
opebiboy:

you are very funny hahaha.. promoter for a show AY is headlining, not tour oo.. his own show,.,. dude you know nothing about show biz, for you to understand the game mail AY's biz mail on his IG bio.. and request for a show, package your self as a promoter, see when he would even have your time or what you pay then come back

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by opebiboy: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

you are very funny hahaha.. promoter for a show AY is headlining, not tour oo.. his own show,.,. dude you know nothing about show biz, for you to understand the game mail AY's biz mail on his IG bio.. and request for a show, package your self as a promoter, see when he would even have your time or what you pay then come back
you are still a toddler. No be AY money e take dey do show. He source for promoters and sponsors who invest in the rubbish. Even to rent oriental hotel hall self pass 8million. You are a rookie I won't even bother discussing with you. Even billionaires seek loans talkless AY that has a net worth of less than 50 million naira
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by zone51: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
2cul2care:
AY always trying too hard to get attention

ANYTHING FOR THE GRAM

That's their source of living, don't blame them oh!
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by PastorandMentor(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
I swear
bjbjbj:
AY your wife na epitomy of bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Adgideon(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
How does it help in stoping the Toyota Corona virus from spreading
Re: Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife by Martahi: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Olunmercy56:
It's good to have a loving and caring husband cool cool
Also good to have a loving and caring wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.