Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Study A New Course; Get New Skills Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Study A New Course; Get New Skills Here! (204 Views)

Affiliate Billionaires Course. A New Course Making WAVE / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / I Need A Writing Job: Please See My Skills Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study A New Course; Get New Skills Here! by Vock(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Due to the coronavirus induced lockdown, everyone is forced to stay at home and businesses shut. I know this is a period to have fun and rest, but you can also make it valuable by learning new skills that would sell you and earn you valuable income.

These courses were designed by leading professionals in their respective fields. They sell on Udemy and other learning platforms for a valuable amount. I have lessened the burden by bringing it to you for a smaller amount.

The courses available courses are:
Learning Graphics Design from beginner to pro
UI/UX Design
Photo Editing Using Lightroom and Photoshop
Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
Social Media Marketing
Courses on how to use design tools such as Adobe Xd, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign etc.

Advantages of the courses include:
No previous knowledge needed
Learning at your own pace
Guidance from me at any point in courses
Installation of the apps needed to learn the courses.

All at a subsidised price

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free Graphics Design Class / Real 5 Online Jobs That Make You Earn Big / Ethereuem Criptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.