Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,014 members, 7,956,756 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website (283 Views)

Design And Implementation Of Online Examination (computer Based Test) Cbt / Design And Construction of Inverter / Design And Implementation Of Online Clearance System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Learn UX/UX
for a small fee of 5K
Call or Whatsapp 08068058380
more details Coming
Re: COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Here we go

Re: COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Jamesrock(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2020
I wish to learn, but this lockdown don make me broke
Re: COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
It all depends on what is more important right now, but if you can't now you can always try later, I am leveraging on this opportunity because I know a lot of people would be at home doing nothing or one thing or the other at home, so why not learn something new . and also the price has been scaled down to 25% of the Actual fee.
Jamesrock:
I wish to learn, but this lockdown don make me broke
Re: COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Learn the basic of user experience design.
How to use the Lastest tools. Invision App,Figma, Adobe XD and learn how to prototype for web and mobile
Re: COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: COVID - 19 Lockdown Learn UI/UX Design And How To Design Google Standard Website by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Start Learning

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 School Management Softwares In Nigeria: A Comprehensive Comparison / Study In UK & Ghana Universities / Home Tutors In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.