Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo (696 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage / Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by Naijajeodax(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it.”- Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi
The Controversial Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi has begged God to infect him with COVID-19 and just to let the rest of the world survive.

The Oluwo of Iwo made this known in an Instagram video in which he said, “I’m not king, God is King. You created everything”.

READ � Lagos Government Seals Two Event Centres For Hosting Large Gatherings (Photo)
According to the monarch, God has told him to sacrifice himself for the safety of mankind and he’s ready to do so.

Speaking in Yoruba, he said, “God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it.”

He went on to call on the virus to visit him and let the rest of the world have peace.

WATCH VIDEO HERE �

https://naijajeodax.com/2020/03/god-infect-me-with-covid-19-and-leave-the-rest-of-the-world-out-of-it-oluwo-of-iwo-oba-abdulrasheed-akanbi/

Re: God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by Kingdollar28(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Messiah the attention seeker..

You've been noticed! grin

Like say u no Sabi quarantine zone in Lagos make u go begin hug every Vitim dia... grin
Re: God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by okomile(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Mad man!

Siddon for Iwo
U r not needed pls
Re: God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by Jumlek2411: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Story storytelling king
Re: God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by MrSensor(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Latest savior.
Re: God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by MrSensor(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Last-days savior. Chai
Re: God, Infect Me With Covid-19 And Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It.”- Oluwo by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
No worry ur sef...

itz on the way to visit u as u have wished

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Too Real For Twitter" - Burnaboy Set To Leave Twitter For Good / Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Will Never Sleep With Anyone On A Plane / No Matter How Long A Lie Lasts, The Truth Will Always Prevail - Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.