Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland (692 Views)

Check This Out It's Strictly For Business Tycoons Like You �� / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / Seal Business Tycoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland by Freelane33(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Successful business men and women on Nairaland through your different avenues of success
How would you say you managed to keep a level of sanity?
Re: Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
I have not yet been able to have that level of sanity bc of my experience with who to trust on certain task
My business is to provide essential services to residential areas.i.e if you are new in an area,my business is to provide the carpenter, the plumber, the electrician,AC/solar /TV installer etc
I started with VI,lekki,and isolo local govt..I thank God for the lockdown rest though the official phone is still buzzing from clients grin

2 Likes

Re: Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland by Freelane33(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
a natural born hustler grin
A true hustler in every sense of the word grin
HRHQueenPhil:
I have not yet been able to have that level of sanity bc of my experience with who to trust on certain task
My business is to provide essential services to residential areas.i.e if you are new in an area,my business is to provide the carpenter, the plumber, the electrician,AC/solar /TV installer etc
I started with VI,lekki,and isolo local govt..I thank God for the lockdown rest though the official phone is still buzzing from clients grin
Re: Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Good thinking! Why not take a step further by developing into a business with online presence? smiley
Re: Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Good thinking! Why not take a step further by developing into a business with online presence? smiley
i don't have the money for it yet sad
Re: Successful Business Tycoons On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
i don't have the money for it yet sad
Not an excuse. This is where a business proposal comes in handy.Some have money to invest but no ideas to invest in.....Sell a portion!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

strike harder / What Business To Venture In After This Pandemic? / Who Has Came Across This Kind Of Job Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.