Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Lasers Project Coronavirus Message On Pyramids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lasers Project Coronavirus Message On Pyramids (434 Views)

Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasers Project Coronavirus Message On Pyramids by flex04(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2020
By: LASERONICS

Pyramids in Egypt deliver the core message STAY HOME - STAY SAFE as the world is suffering from the COVID-19 Coronavirus and adjusting to social distancing.

Laseronics projecting core mesage, Pyramids Cairo

Laser light projections on Pyramids say, "Stay Home - Stay Safe." The core message delivered by Laseronics.

Laseronics-ME, using entertainment laser systems to achieve a meaningful message to the world. "Stay Home - Stay Safe"

As most of the world is coping with the Coronavirus pandemic, Laseronics and various Egyptian government officials gather (using extreme social distancing techniques) at the Pyramids to set up and run an advertising campaign "Stay Home – Stay Safe."

Yousri El Gazar, (Principle Laseronics-ME Cairo Egypt) did not take very long to say YES to the organizing team. Using hi-power professional laser light show projectors,  Laseronics is delivering the core message "Stay Home - Stay Safe."
Not a paid gig, the all-volunteer squad maintained the required social distancing guidelines by having technicians working in "Zones."

Source: Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Lasers Project Coronavirus Message On Pyramids by enshi(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Lets use olumo rock to do our own jorh
Re: Lasers Project Coronavirus Message On Pyramids by tweasderd: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
It looks so cool! I want to see such a show in my hometown grin
Re: Lasers Project Coronavirus Message On Pyramids by dietercuti: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
I've often thought that the laser light projector is not just a fun and colorful toy to entertain children. It's also a way to draw people's attention to something important. Like the beam that the police commissioner in DC Comics turns on for Batman, these guys created a laser projector to fight the coronavirus. They get the attention of people, children, and older adults to stay safe, wear masks, and so on. Of course, it's not as good in a crowded square, but it's still cool. I like the idea. Who was the organizer of the idea and design of this projection? I think that he can do it everywhere. This can be done in small towns so that people do not forget about the danger of this virus.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Number Of Confirmed Cases Hits Over One Million (photos) / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends / Isreal Discovered Coronavirus Cure And It's 100% Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.