Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders (22510 Views)

Buni Rushes To Osinbajo, Explains View On APC Congresses / Buni Rushes To Osinbajo, Explains View On APC Congresses / Osinbajo Explains Why Border Was Closed Completely, Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
So osinbanjo still dey Naija, or is it bcs the president is sick (kyari). Wait mak kyari cum back, u go enter where u dey hide
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by rexwalters: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jabioro:
Osinbanjo explaining what? Egbon tell us how you are part of this insensitive lockdown without adequate preparation for Nigerians..
Go and meet your Local Government Chairman, or Councillors, to find out what preparations they have put in place for you, and your family, The President can’t help you from Abuja, unless you live there in Abuja with them, which I know you don’t, who dash monkey banana?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by Deputy1111(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
The president is still acting under the law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by Deputy1111(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Somebori please tell ...the errand boy that he speaks now because Abba Kyari ain't around. His Views are totally irrelevant.
If Osinbajo is an errand boy, which category you father will fall to nah..errand goat abi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by zakir007(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

Osinbajo is a SAN, a former AG and a Professor of Law, yet you say his views are irrelevant.
Your father is probably an illiterate okada parts trader and your mother a garden egg hawker. Yet, you are dragging law with a Professor of law.

Shinedu, why have you made commonsense your enemy?
grin grin grin grin grin you will not kee persin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by rexwalters: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
So osinbanjo still dey Naija, or is it bcs the president is sick (kyari). Wait mak kyari cum back, u go enter where u dey hide
Kyari President? My Guy wake up, you are still young and taking things for granted, you better open your youthful mind, and recognize the signs, unless before you know time has passed you by in Nigeria, and you end up dying poor and miserable.

Best believe the likes of Jim Ovia, Adenuga, Otedola, Elumelu, Dangote, Prince Arthur Eze, don’t think like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by lloyds(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Somebori please tell ...the errand boy that he speaks now because Abba Kyari ain't around. His Views are totally irrelevant.

You are a fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ojokolax: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
The same persons who applauded Abba getting sick are the same ones who are here spreading vile against the VP.
THE INSATIABLE SAD ONES, have no hope

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ashybabs(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
really thought are you Popo?
OnyeObodo:
The government to me is not being pro active enough. In my own view, a lot of people has this virus already. Restrictions alone won't solve anything. More testing kits need to be bought and deployed.

By the way..... Hello Nigerians,

I want to use this opportunity to warn you about the new ongoing corona BVN and ATM scam. Please be aware that even though BVN and ATM scam are not entirely new, what I find disturbing about this format is that thy are using the Corona pandemic to scare people. Another disturbing thing is that they called my wife by her name. They are also leveraging on the stay at home order to scare people the more. This implies this is a high level powered scam.

This fraudster and scammer 08106579538 called my wife and this conversation ensued;

Scammmer: Hello, am I talking to Mrs Nkechi Fashola

Wife: Yes

Scammer: Am calling you on the directive of First Bank. The federal government is about to implement a nationwide lock-down and am calling to setup online banking for you.

Wifey: I am not interested. I already have online banking

Scammer: If you don't upgrade too, you will not benefit from the corona virus loans being disbursed very soon by the government (This is where I cut in)

Me: Young man, you are speaking with inspector Kolade of FSARS apapa LION zone

Scammer: (Drops call)

Please people stay safe, alert and woke.

Anybody that calls you regarding anything online banking is a criminal and a thief. Tell him or her you will visit their office. If they persist in calling you, post their contact online or report them to the nearest police station.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na wa oo.

Just because Abba Kyari no dey around this man dey make mouth abi?
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ImadeUReadThis: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
ababoku VP
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by adenigga(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
virginboy1:
Meanwhile

if you're staying at home with money you're in self isolation, if you're staying at home, broke, you're in quarantine,

but if you're staying at home, broke and with trouble wife, you're in total lockdown.
cry

Oh! Your head dey there!
I nearly fainted with laughter, you made my quarantine status burdenless.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by Jabioro: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
rexwalters:
Go and meet your Local Government Chairman, or Councillors, to find out what preparations they have put in place for you, and your family, The President can’t help you from Abuja, unless you live there in Abuja with them, which I know you don’t, who dash monkey banana?
Which banana..
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
rexwalters:
Kyari President? My Guy wake up, you are still young and taking things for granted, you better open your youthful mind, and recognize the signs, unless before you know time has passed you by in Nigeria, and you end up dying poor and miserable.

Best believe the likes of Jim Ovia, Adenuga, Otedola, Elumelu, Dangote, Prince Arthur Eze, don’t think like you.
Who doesn't know that kyari is the president of this country? One thing I hate in most of Naija is shying away from the truth.
When the whole drama is clear and visible for all to see.
One thing I have come to realise with all this Buhari supporters is that, they argue blindly, they always support buhari even if buhari ask them to kill, they will, and I'm sorry to say this, u are one of them.
That's why Nigeria will always be a shit hole. Always supporting every nonsense, including PDP supporters, but PDP supports sometimes lay low but buhari supports are something else.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by mrwonlasewonie: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
this grammar is too much.in summary he's bubus houseboy

A total disappointment

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigt2:
OK. Next? angry

he better stick to attending funerals
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by Jhayphil: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Pure gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by israelmao(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Speaking from one of the Isolation Centres.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by AFONJACOW(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Audio Vice President finally don get his voice.... grin
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by guy222: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
tundemoney:
Is there any country in this world where President's chief of staff is more powerful & influential than the Vice President?
List them out please!
Number 1. Nigeria
Number 2. Xxxxxx
Bros we should not allow ignorant to kill us, what you dont know you dont argue, did you know that in the united state the chief of staff is also call the assistant president or the gate keeper. He is even popular than the vice president and even more active, though the position is not recorgnised by the constitution, NOW use your google and type the assistant president or the gate keeper of USA president or white house, you will be shock with the out come of the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ddippset(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gten:
The mere commissioner has suddenly found his voice, Abba Kyari would be back shortly.

NOTE TO THOSE QUOTING:
I am a thousand times better than the mere commissioner cum ASO spokesperson. Swallowing trash in the hope of 2023 presidency, I am a freeborn and boldly pass!
CHOKE ON THE BAD GOVERNMENT YOU ARE SUPPORTING!
You ain't shit.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by Jhayphil: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Na wa oo.

Just because Abba Kyari no dey around this man dey make mouth abi?

I hope you're fulfilled after what you typed. If he doesn't talk you open your mouths, now he has said something we should read and learn from but its a lie. Nigerians!!! Problematic insatiable bitter souls looking for what/who to vent their frustration on.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ddippset(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's funny that those who critize Osinbajo today where in this country when Namadi Sambo was Vice President.
And they support that party.

grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by virginboy1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
adenigga:

Oh! Your head dey there!
I nearly fainted with laughter, you made my quarantine status burdenless.

God bless you!
grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ensamy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Let him first of all explain to Nigerians why the law allows Buhari's Chief of staff to be doing the work of the Vice President. Otherwise he should keep quiet. shocked shocked shocked sad shocked
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by guy222: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
a wise man with a stupid boss spoke.

number 4 citizen of Nigeria

Buhari
Abba kyari
Ahmed lawal
osibanjo

Buhari made it so.
In every where it is like that, infact the chief of staff is more active and popular than the vice president. In usa the chief of staff is called the assistant president or sometime the gate keeper. Now if you want to argue just use you google and type the assistant president or gatekeeper of the usa. You will be shock to know that the chief of staff is actually the vice president practically
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by ProtectMyMoney: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na Buhari talk, na Osinbajo dey explain. This is not obtainable with Donald Trump
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by orunto27: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
That we may not clash with the ways of the Lord, every human has the Rights to keep off the Road at a Time like this. Isaiah26:20. However, The President has no Power to usurp the Authorities of The Governors of Lagos and Ogun States by putting their citizens in compulsory house arrest. Only the Governors of those States can do so themselves.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by AmeLonRo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by FREEMADNESS: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
guy222:
In every where it is like that, infact the chief of staff is more active and popular than the vice president. In usa the chief of staff is called the assistant president or sometime the gate keeper. Now if you want to argue just use you google and type the assistant president or gatekeeper of the usa. You will be shock to know that the chief of staff is actually the vice president practically

he's supposed to b in charge of affairs dat concerns aso rock and Buhari personal issues.
besides chief of staff is by appointment not vote.
if ur claims are true then I see no reason y a person appointed would b more powerful than sum1 dat was voted in by d innocent masses.
Re: Osinbajo Explains How The Law Supports Presidential Restriction Orders by klax(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pls abeg Osibande stay one side na now you sabi law bah? Na now you wan show your lawyer skills bah

Plz plz free us.

Let all borders lock for now we dont need any lawyer to tell us, now its safety first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan / Nigeria's Union Non-negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.