Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa (2236 Views)

Philanthropist Christopher Ndubuisi Splashes N10m On Umuawulu Entrepreneurs / Twitter Owner Ignores Nigeria. Hits The Beach With Swimsuit Model. / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2020

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some animals who claim to be the highest victims of xenophobia in SA will still praise the same SA. Make una kill unaself because of Buhari. Hateful animals.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by EdersonRish: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
Some animals who claim to be the highest victims of xenophobia in SA will still praise the same SA. Make una kill unaself because of Buhari. Hateful animals.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Fweshspice(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm not surprised.. Naija is all fvcked up.. No thanks to our corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by LivingSage: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Well this isn't first time South Africa will keep seeing us as a piece of rag. See how useless we're to them. I wish Nigerians can boycott DStv and all sort to show them we contribute immensely to their growth. But look at me here, I'm using MTN to Even make this submission now sad

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
I'm not surprised.. Naija is all fvcked up.. No thanks to our corrupt politicians
Spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Lanretoye(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God the sub I did yesterday,dem no reactivate me but dem return my money today.i go dey watch my tvc jeje
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Americans are recording high casualties, but American slaves are insulting Nigeria for same American casualties. Reason being that, na Buhari fault say the casualties high for America. That is the stupidity of the slaves.
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TMKsouth: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
"Charity Begins at Home"

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by GamalNasser: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Koos Bekker of NASPERs made the donation not multichoice so stop trying to mislead Nigerians ..NASPERs primary wealth comes from it's investment in Chinese internet Giant ten cents , NASPERs share in tencents is valued over 175 billion dollars.. NASPERs is Africas most valuable company with a networth of half of Nigerias GDP ...it's not your multi choice money , he is only an investor in multichoice

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by EdersonRish: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
Americans are recording high casualties, but American slaves are insulting Nigeria for same.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by EdersonRish: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Spotted.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by GamalNasser: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
Americans are recording high casualties, but American slaves are insulting Nigeria for same.

Buhari govt is not doing anything special to save lives so keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

Buhari govt is not doing anything special to save lives so keep quiet
And Trump is doing everything to save American lives. Or in this case, na God abi?
Anyway, spotted.
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
Huh.
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by DanseMacabre(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
All those blaming DSTV are ignorant. Who put such measures in place that made it easy for them to operate in such blatant disregard of existing laws?

That made them flout all establisbed principles of cable broadcasting?

That enabled them offer services highly non commensurate with their cut-throat prices?

That made them immune from implementing Corporate Social Responsibility to their host environment as is the norm for such multinationals?

By the way sef Nigeria has still <200 cases, so maybe dem dey wait till the number increase substantially before dem contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Garrieveryday: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Sameercarter(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by GamalNasser: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:

And Trump is saving American lives.
Anyway, spotted.

Yes Trump has done a great job so far and 60 percent of Americans in a Gallup poll approve ..you thing Nigeria is facing the same capacity Corona like America...Nigeria that has only done 500 test
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by iberrylee(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just like the way Dangote have company in Ethiopia, Tanzania,senagal and Congo but he donated money to Nigerians government where he have his Headquarter.. So Don't expect Dstv to donate anything for you since their headquarter is not here they decided to donate to their country of origin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TMKsouth: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
LivingSage:
Well this isn't first time South Africa will keep seeing us as a piece of rag. See how useless we're to them. I wish Nigerians can boycott DStv and all sort to show them we contribute immensely to their growth. But look at me here, I'm using MTN to Even make this submission now sad

It's globalization my man. Are u whining bout Shell & KFC also? Have they donated anything to Nigeria yet?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Totilopussylick(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
It was expected tongue
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by EdersonRish: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

And Trump is doing everything to save American lives. Or in this case, na God abi?
Anyway, spotted.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
It is very much expected.
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes Trump has done a great job so far and 60 percent of Americans in a Gallup poll approve ..you thing Nigeria is facing the same capacity Corona like America...Nigeria that has only done 500 test
We are saying the same thing. Trump is doing things extraordinary to save American lives but Buhari is doing nadda abi? That is why there are over 1k death cases in US and 2 in Nigeria so far.
You are spotted, continue.
Trump is actually a god to some people.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by EdersonRish: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

We are saying the same thing. Trump is doing things extraordinary to save American lives but Buhari is doing nadda abi? That is why there are over 1k death cases in US and 2 in Nigeria so far.
You are spotted, continue.
Trump is actually a god to some people.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by EdersonRish: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
Americans are recording high casualties, but American slaves are insulting Nigeria for same American casualties. Reason being that, na Buhari fault say the casualties high for America. That is the stupidity of the slaves.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa by TIGRITIS: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
EdersonRish:
[s][/s]
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Your Clothes At Wholesale Prices In Onitsha / Dangote Flour Anybody? / Free Excel Point Of Sale (POS Template For Your Businesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.