Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Venomous Snake Gets Stuck In 3-month-old’s Stroller In Goose Creek - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Venomous Snake Gets Stuck In 3-month-old’s Stroller In Goose Creek (637 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Venomous Snake Gets Stuck In 3-month-old’s Stroller In Goose Creek by Semizzy08(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - A Goose Creek resident says a venomous snake got caught in the stroller as she was taking a walk with her 3-month-old daughter in the Brickhope Greens neighborhood.

Janna McNabney says she didn’t realize the snake was there at first.

“I thought my wheel got stuck, so I did what we all do and push it back and forth to get it unstuck,” McNabney said. “Well, I saw something flopping around and found this.”

She's sending a reminder to people to keep a look out for snakes this time of year and posted about the incident online to warn others.

She says when she first saw it she thought the snake was crawling up the stroller, so all she could think about was getting her baby out of the stroller.

McNabney and her daughter are both safe.

She says her husband was at work when the incident happened and her mother-in-law got the snake out of the wheel.

A wildlife expert says the snake appears to be a Cottonmouth and is also known as a water moccasin.

McNabney says her dogs were bitten by a Copperhead snake last year in her backyard.

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/03/31/venomous-snake-gets-stuck-month-olds-stroller-goose-creek/

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Spectranet LTE CPE E5172 / Young Fashion Designer - Goodnews Emerges Winner Of Princewill ‘hard Worker’ Awa / 14 Things Nigerians Do Every Day That Are Illegal In North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.