Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

COVID-19: We Don’t Know How Long This Will Last –FG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / COVID-19: We Don’t Know How Long This Will Last –FG (435 Views)

AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach / Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos) / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Don’t Know How Long This Will Last –FG by Ibiyemi1993(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Federal Government on Monday said it did not know how long COVID-19 would last in the country.

The Secretary to the Government of Federation, Boss Mustapha, said this at a press conference he jointly addressed with the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, in Abuja where the government revealed that the country had recorded its second COVID-19 death...https://betnaija.bet/2020/03/31/covid-19-we-dont-know-how-long-this-will-last-fg/

Re: COVID-19: We Don’t Know How Long This Will Last –FG by donbachi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
And if stocked foodstuffs finishes...they are on their own.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Prepares £200,000-a-week Terms To Get The Signing Done. / Ajax Denied Title As Dutch Eredivisie Season Declared Void / 'I Asked Leo, What Was Your Name?!' - The Day Unknown Messi Fired Argentina To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.