Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

3 Reasons Why You Feel Stressed Doing What You Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Reasons Why You Feel Stressed Doing What You Love (361 Views)

The Book "A Woman Is No Man" By Etaf Rum Stressed Me Outt / 3 Reasons Why You Feel Stressed Doing What You Love / Difference Between Being Stressed And Being Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Feel Stressed Doing What You Love by mzirawo: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
We have all heard of the saying “If you do what you love, you can never get tired” Hmmmmm… this is not entirely true.

I discovered that even when you are doing what you love most, you can sometimes grow tired; get stressed out and run out of fume. I have battled with this feeling, trying to figure out if it is normal for me to feel this way. It turns out that it is!

Getting paid for doing what you love is a gift. Most people do not get paid for what they are passionate about. This is why they get tired of their jobs and burn out easily. The case is however different when you love your job or have successfully turned your passion into a career. That jumpy feeling and the rush of excitement, the zeal and drive that you get whenever it is work time. Best feeling Ever!

If you have experienced what I just describe, you would probably understand better why it is scary when; you start feeling less excited or when you have to listen to a motivational clip to jump-start your drive. Then thoughts like “Am I losing my touch” start running through your mind.

My advice for you is to chill out and take these self-assessments test. Click to continue. grin

(1) (Reply)

Readers and Writers: Let us network! / Your Skeletons Have Come For You / Romance Writers Get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.