Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers (2144 Views)

States With Highest Percentage Of Internet Connection To Subscribers / SMS Business Messaging To Hit 3.5 Trillion Messages In 2020 / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by 9jaunite: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
In Order to try support Nigeria in this period of COVID-19 epedimic MTN NIGERIA has decided to give out Free 300 messages to her valued customers to enable them text there loved ones afa .

To check if you where given the Free message Time just try the following.

1.It either come up in a pop up format as the above picture
2. You can Check it MTN USSD code as stated here
3. Or just Text in any one the pop up message will show

Some things you should note about the freebie
The MTN free 300 message can be used to message any network.

You are allowed to send free 10 messages per day

https://techoragon.com/threads/mtn-free-message-offer-2020.179/

1 Like

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is fake news. Apparently MTN believes they owe their customers nothing during this isolation period. DStv is pretty considerate; the service finally introduced their series binge channel in HD.
Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by Toduntee: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
It’s not fake.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by 9jaunite: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
meobizy:
This is fake news. Apparently MTN believes they owe their customers nothing during this isolation period. DStv is pretty considerate; the service finally introduced their series binge channel in HD.
angry please don't spoil my site name delete comment

Because it is not fake news as it is official from MTN haba

1 Like

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
very true...gotten mine hours ago....

but I'll rather prefer they give me data.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by drealbobo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Its true, if u using mtn jst send a message, it will send you your balance asap
Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by Vulcanheph(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Someone should tell them that it's free data that we need , not messages

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by snitchbitch: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Empty hen are like the devil, if he gives you a chicken to rear, he will later ask for your son to slaughter!!!

I also got the message, but what about all these years of buying recharge cards without N1 promo, mtn, mtn, someone said their money doesn't sleep in Nigeria, I don't know if its true sha!!!! And I don't blame them, I blame out govt.
Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by sheshema2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Its real �

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by CallmeKola(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Topic should be "Stay Safe Give Out Free Messaging to Subscribers." grin

3 Likes

Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2020
Same with airtel
Re: MTN Give Out Free Messaging To Subscribers by Pious101: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2020
I no get who I dey send messages o....and dem give me ....na wa for MTN why not call card

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sim Replacement / Brand New Blackberry Q10 And Z30 For Sale At Give Away Prices. / I Want To Buy A Laptop Power Bank. Pls Who Have Any Experience About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.