Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,950 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Is HSM Facial Spot Eraser Really Effective? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is HSM Facial Spot Eraser Really Effective? (470 Views)

Davies Blaze, A Nairalander, For A Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 / How To Remove Facial Black Spots!!! / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is HSM Facial Spot Eraser Really Effective? by jadejay: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
This particular article is not about the entire facial kit. The focus is on the HSM Facial Spot Eraser (Face Cream). Is it effective or not. So below are my experiences using the product.

1. It takes the first 3 to 4 days to start seeing results.

2. When the results start to show, it speaks volumes.

3. It actually clears black spots and pimples

4. I’m not sure it clears blackheads. My mom used the product for a month. She has blackheads and they did not go, though the pimples were cleared off. However, her face radiated even with the blackheads. Maybe a longer period of use can do it. I’m not sure of that.

5. It smoothens the face and leaves it feeling very moisturized.

6. There’s a lot of heat in this part of the world. So yes, you will sweat a lot because of the cream.

7. HSM facial spot eraser cup is small, but you can use it’s content for 2 to 3 months, depending on how you use it. I followed Joy’s instruction of ‘using your fingertips’ to take it a little at a time. Mine lasted from December to early March.

See my complete personal expereince with the product via the link below

https://pelleura.top/is-hsm-facial-spot-eraser-really-effective/

Re: Is HSM Facial Spot Eraser Really Effective? by jadejay: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Like Chinwenmeri Joy, if you’re a lady who has spent a lot on skincare products, but still battling with severe acne and other skin issues, including, pimples, rashes, acne, uneven skin tone and much more, then you will understand that the in-thing for we ladies are organic skin scrubs and cleansing products; enough of the chemicals please. Click below for the full article.

https://pelleura.top/hsm-skincare-products/

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera To Get A Healthy Skin / These Lovely Dresses Will 'wow' You / Unique Latest Ankara Styles For Ladies In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.