Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister (50161 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by CrocodileTears: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hausaboy239:

But what do you expect from a Health minister that studied accounting?

Forget this government cox they don’t give a shit about you! #Staysafe

The Health Minister does not talk like a professional and not sincere with his comments.

@houseboy239
You can still make your points with out giving fake news or tell lies about the Ministers education.

Ehanire went on to study Medicine at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich in Germany, qualifying as a Surgeon. He went on to the Teaching Hospital of the University of Duisburg and Essen and to the BG Accident Hospital in Duisburg, Germany for his post graduate education. In 1976, he attended the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland where he obtained a postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthetics. He got his Board Certification in both General Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery at the Medical Board of North Rhine Westphalia in Dusseldorf, Germany. In 1984, he became a Fellow of West African College of Surgeons.[4][1].

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osagie_Ehanire
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Cityguy: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
His misyarn has started again. That's how he claimed we were prepared only for them to now start begging when shit started knocking.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Commonsense99: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
This country is just a calamity waiting to happen
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by SirBunky85(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hausaboy239:
So even if we don’t use it now its not going to be useful in the future??

Upon all the donations that they have received,sometimes when some of our public officers say somethings you start thinking if they were High before making some statements.

stop advertising ur ignorance on this forum,a little research will show u the minister's educational background.when pmb called u lazy youths,it seemed he was being harsh.just look at wat a supposed same human being jst typed.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by MOVIC6: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Hausaboy239:
So even if we don’t use it now its not going to be useful in the future??

Upon all the donations that they have received,sometimes when some of our public officers say somethings you start thinking if they were High before making some statements.

who said he studied accounting,, rubbish assertions
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by CuteYvonne777: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by ghettochild(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Need or not need.. This is the time to buy dem n install in all the general hospitals..
Look at how many the state of New York provided n even requested more from the white house
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Slimchase(m): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Nigeria is terribly a joke.
I deal on Medical Equipment (Check my signature), I sold all my Standing Ventilators at normal price of N5.5m but am very suprised to find out that those my colleagues are re-selling the same ventilators @ N12m which I sold to them @ N5.5m....... What an act of wickedness !!
Throwing a Stone into the market is not good because you wouldn't know whom it will hit.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by olawuyi12(m): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Teachers and school owners need to take advantage of technology in the advent of this period in which schools are on lockdown. Grab soft copies of lesson notes of all secondary school subjects and interact with students from home. Message on Whatsapp for the notes
Parents also can get the prepared notes for thier wards
Subject teachers -> ₦500 per subject (per class) which include from 1st to 3rd term
School owners who wish to have a copy of all secondary lesson notes is at a fixed price of ₦10,000

what app /2348136693140

what app /2348027940627
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Dex4(m): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Oga Ade, sit up and talk right. Start thinking of how the ventilators will show up....it's not a matter of it,it's when. We need Ventilators o!
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Codedrock(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
If chloroquine is very effective and they are using it, then I guess we will need less ventilators per case.

However, if this is not the case, it means the NCDC is woefully unprepared, the honorable minister is engaging in wishful thinking, and a lot of elderly men and women, young people with diabetes, heart disease, lung disease from smoking or exposure to polluted air and dust, asthma, HIV, or bad luck, are going to die.

Certainly testing and isolation is key to preventing this upcoming calamity, but the government is clearly not yet ready to spend the kind of money it will take to test and isolate infected people at a rate fast enough to contain the disease, and they don’t have workers who are as efficient as they need to be.
A disease like this can never be contained globally.. It's impossible without shutting down global economy for years.. And even after that it will probably start all over again..

My idea is we will all get it, we should be more careful in making contact etc.. And hope the vaccine come soon enough
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by sencekompis: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2020
169 VENTILATOR in the whole country, came here bragging of strategies, the western world has a much better strategy and smooth transportation. They are still
in search for more VENTILATORS.

RUBBISH COUNTRY
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Jupiter7:

How much did US share among their citizens?
1000$
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Neddyogu:

Will u eat naira notes?
Food medicine and essentials are still operating
In times like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Garden Egg. / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.