Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife (875 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife by arinze198(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
A 37-year old housewife, Mrs. Marian Peters, is critically lying ill at a Lagos hospital after her landlord’s wife, Mrs. Anulika Ekweozor, allegedly stabbed her with a poisonous knife and inflicted injury on her over her husband, Samson Ubasinachi.

P.M. EXRESS reports that the incident happened on Sunday, 29th March, 2020, at about 9am, at No. 78 Amudalatu Agodo, Cele, Egbe Ikotun area of Lagos.

The suspect, Mrs. Anulika, has been arrested and detained at the Police Station for the alleged offence and may face murder charge if the victim eventually dies as it was suspected that the dagger contained some poisonous substance that will cause death once used on a victim.

Trouble was said to have started after the landlord, known as Samson Ubasinachi Ekweozor, had issues with his tenants over power supply bill which has prompted Electricity Distribution Company to disconnect the compound from getting power supply.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/landlords-wife-stabs-tenants-wife-with-poisonous-knife/

Re: Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife by Iyiataata92: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
wives these days. If they don't kill their husband, they kill another person and get the husband into serious trouble.
I'm just so scared of getting married
Re: Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife by tyup(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
when i said Ipob women/wives are disaster to the existence of a sane society some people came for my throat

Now can someone reasonable explain to me why it always have to be ipob women huh? North it's them, South west is not free either. they can continue kill themselves in the Yeast we don't care but it's high time we rise and kick them out from every sane society. pukes sad
Re: Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
This landlord wife is a bad woman,look at what the devil have pushed her into. Why will you stab some one..Lai ki se were
Re: Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
To the person above me...
What has devil pushed her into?
Who is the devil if not humans with wicked hearts?
The devil is not dark or fair in complexion as most people graphically describe.
He is a HE and also a SHE.
S/he does not have horns nor a tail.
Eyan l'eshu. Eshu l'eyan.
Re: Landlord’s Wife Stabs Tenant’s Wife With Poisonous Knife by donbachi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Woo! man.

(1) (Reply)

New Scam Technique Through Ayoba / Unidentified Skeleton Found In Pastor's House In Ogun State / Lady Ran Mad After A Car Dropped Her Off (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.