Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG (1319 Views)

I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / "See As This Economy Don Spoil Our Nigerian Jollof" Nigerian Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by MckenzieSkyBlog: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, Sadiya Farouq, says the federal has begun cash transfer to the poorest households within the country to cushion the economic impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.

Farouq announced this at a news conference in Abuja.

She said her ministry has commenced advance payment of conditional cash transfer to the poorest households within the country.

She however didn't disclose the quantity of money that's being transferred to the poor.

“In Mr. President’s speech, paragraph 54, he directed that the conditional cash transfer should...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by olasaad(f): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
When are you going to pay Npower stipend oooo
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by MCastle: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
We no see anything o..,

Or is this another fake News? ��
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by Nwodosis(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
They want to justify how the millions of donations will be squandered.
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, Sadiya Farouq, says the federal has begun cash transfer to the poorest households within the country to cushion the economic impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.

Farouq announced this at a news conference in Abuja.

She said her ministry has commenced advance payment of conditional cash transfer to the poorest households within the country.

She however didn't disclose the quantity of money that's being transferred to the poor.

“In Mr. President’s speech, paragraph 54, he directed that the conditional cash transfer should...SEE MORE HERE
. Good morning
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by Comedian2019: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sharp guys! Dem don cash in sharpally grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by Racoon(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
shocked To who? Another Avenue to loot the donations made by individuals & cooperate organization
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by Blesyn22(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
I beg give this woman correct slap
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by ukukaegbu(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
How do they identify the poor?
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by OJODEL10(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
madam we all know what you are paid to do. please do it well for the oga at the top is watzhing. thanks
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by PHAYOL81: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Perhaps the word "poor" has just got another meaning. If what I'm seeing in the neighbourhood is anything to go by, only a couple of people above sixty had been messaged by the LASG and even so, none of them had recieved any payment since.
This ain't no time to play pranks... let the FG expantiate on whom are in their focus, how they are sharing the cash (or intend to share the cash as the case may be) and what amount they are sharing. Otherwise, this is another BIG BIG HOAX.
Perhaps it's time we stepped forward to defend our right.
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by VaselineCrew: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
when last did a police officer pull you over while driving your car in Nigeria, then use your license to check your driving record?

oh, I forgot, they probably have no records, or don't use them.

okay, when last did you use your social security number to... sorry, wrong country.

hmmm, okay, so I lost my sim card and went to the phone company for a replacement with my passport and drivers licence, yet they told me I could not, I would need police report, affidavit, e.t.c. but, but, but, when I registered my sim, you took my finger print and my picture and here I am before you with all my DNA and all my IDs, yet I still need to reach police station? what of my record?

anyways, in this peroid of sharing we have the record that counts, BVN records, yay!

oh, you say you are not making transfers? I see...

so how are we going to do this thing?

oh, you are going to randomly give people you find on the streets bag of rice? good thinking, mtcheew

chai
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by sapientia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: COVID-19 - We’ve Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Nigerian Says FG by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
AUDIO transfer.

Until now, nobody knows how Abacha loot was disbursed to poor people.

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Defense Nigeria Lied About Buratai On Training In North East / A Complaint Letter Against A Commander In Nigerian Army / Zahra Buhari Promises Endsars Protesters: I'll Continue To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.