Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Dpo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Dpo (814 Views)

When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. / Hillarious Comedy Skit By DPO Comedian / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dpo by SamMilla1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2007
The local deputy police officer DPO was looking for a PATNER, so ABDUL - who was not exactly the sharpest nail in the bucket went in to try out for the job. "Okay," the DPO ASKED "ABDUL, what is 1 and 1 ?
"11" he replied. The DPO thought to himself, "That's not what I meant, but he's right."
"What two days of the weekstart with the letter 'T'?"
"Today and tomorrow." He was again surprised that ABDUL supplied a correct answer that he had never thought of himself. "Now ABDUL, listen carefully: Who killed DELE GIWA ?"
ABDUL looked a little surprised himself, then thought really hard for a minute and finally admitted, "I don't know."
"Well, why don't you go home and work on that one for a while?"
So, ABDUL wandered over to the pool hall where his pals were waiting to hear the results of the interview. ABDUL was exultant. "It went great! First day on the job and I'm already working on a murder case!"
Re: The Dpo by Oracle(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2007
Silly Abdul. He thinks he can find who killed Dele Giwa.
Nice one Sam milla

(1) (Reply)

Securing A Job / Virgin Hmmmmm Nigeria / Tell Us A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.