Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

[video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus (611 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus by MRSAWEDOFF: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ZQsGXthpY

Though not verifiable, an African lady has shared how she beat coronavirus online. According to her, all she used was turmeric powder, ginger, garlic, and lemon. When they are being boiled together, one is to inhale the steam. She said though she was suffering from cough and chest pain for days, just one day of using the herbs cleared her throat.

Her method is similar to that of a Nigerian genius based in the United States named Cyprian Emeka Uzoh with over 615 patents worldwide on semiconductor technologies; who demonstrated a method used by people of the old in curing malaria to demonstrate how one who had been infected by the virus can treat oneself. His video is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS_884OBxHM

1 Like

Re: [video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus by fjjc(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is not far from the truth.
Re: [video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
I do that every night, though those ingredients may not be complete in mine but it doesn't cost me anything, so why can't I do that if it's one of the precautionary measures, why not??
Re: [video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
That's very good.
Re: [video] African Lady Recounts How She Cured herself from Coronavirus by nagastat: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
This person should be arrested ASAP.

angry

Na so dem dey mislead masses.

(1) (Reply)

Why African Americans Are Dying At Higher Rates From COVID-19 / Ghana Has Lifted Her Partial Lockdown Tonight. / Put Vinegar Into A Toilet And Watch What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.