Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Rap Video Hos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Video Hos (1085 Views)

Naija Rap Video Of 2009 / Drogba Rap Video: Its A Disgrace / Best Nigerian Rap Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Video Hos by fekuti: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvs1UiRsSvI
do you blame them for doing what they do.
or does mans gotta do what it do to make money.

tosinaeda a short explanation is umm these are girls featured in hip-hop/rap videos, shaking their romp, getting wet, being freaky dikky, they're sometimes moderate.  many of them get f.ucked by the rappers just to have them appear in their videos, etc very fine girls like that.
Re: Rap Video Hos by tosinadeda: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
Abeg try explain wetin u mean
Re: Rap Video Hos by naijadiva2(f): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
you know, like gurls that dance in these music videos and get no respect. they are called video hunnies.
Re: Rap Video Hos by chiogo(f): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
lol@topic."video models" is what they are called. I blame them,am talkin' about d ones in d US. 'cause they can't tell me they cldn't find better jobs than that here in America, that's bs! they really are hos and they allow d cameras show their faces. crazy, huh? and it's funny how they still get married. lmao. wonders shall never cease!
Re: Rap Video Hos by fekuti: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2007
chiogo don't be surprised the babes are either fine/have nice asses. most men want fine babes like 'em.
Re: Rap Video Hos by naijadiva2(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2007
lol@topic[b]."video models" is what they are called[/b]. I blame them,am talkin' about d ones in d US. 'cause they can't tell me they cldn't find better jobs than that here in America, that's bs! they really are hos and they allow d cameras show their faces. crazy, huh? and it's funny how they still get married. lmao. wonders shall never cease

some people call them video hunnies too. its all the same. whatever you call it, them gurls should be ashamed to show their faces, just like you said. i guess they do it because of money and fame.
Re: Rap Video Hos by chiogo(f): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
fekuti:

chiogo don't be surprised the babes are either fine/have nice asses. most men want fine babes like 'em.
lol, i know but some other girls who are not video models have those too. why'd u want to marry a ho for?
naija_diva:

some people call them video hunnies too. its all the same. whatever you call it, them girls should be ashamed to show their faces, just like you said. i guess they do it because of money and fame.
ok, that's d one i hear on TV. I know, right? but there are more than a 100 ways to make money in america other than that. they're just bein' stupid.
Re: Rap Video Hos by fekuti: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
i don't completely blame them. they want real exposure, & real paper, and they feel that's the one way they can get both.
instead of f.ucking their boyfriends, why not f.uck people that'll help you achieve your career goals & at the same time make money.
video vixens, video models, video hunnies, video groupies, same shit.

(1) (Reply)

Mtv Music Awards @ Abuja / Life Time Opportunity For Artist Who Have What Is Takes: Good Music,swag.style / Wizkid – Love My Baby + Dont Dull – At 1xtra Live 2012 [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.