Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Buhari Helped Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Helped Me. (781 Views)

How Buhari Helped Tackle Infrastructural Deficits In Kwara, Others- Mustapha / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / How Two Malami, Buhari Helped Indian Fugitives To Get New Oil Deals In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Helped Me. by happy200(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
I 've been to atleast 8 different countries, I can sincerely tell you that Nigeria is the only country you will find stupid people littered everywhere in this 21st century. As a concern citizen I 've been thinking about how we as a nation will come out of this mess, because I discovered that the major cause of their stupidity is lack of responsibility.
But Mr President Mohammadu Buhari helped me by locking majority of them IN since yesterday by 11pm, because of that. Today alone i 've seen the result. Example one. Today I saw some or many of those lazy women who were parading themselve as prostitutes are now either washing plate in restaurant or Hawking one useless thing to the other as a way to survive, instead of fooling around.
Thank you Mr President!
Together we will achieve a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by Franzinni: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
happy200:
I 've been to atleast 8 different countries, I can sincerely tell you that Nigeria is the only country you will find stupid people littered everywhere in this 21st century. As a concern citizen I 've been thinking about how we as a nation will come out of this mess, because I discovered that the major cause of their stupidity is lack of responsibility.
But Mr President Mohammadu Buhari helped me by locking majority of them IN since yesterday by 11pm, because of that. Today alone i 've seen the result. Example one. Today I saw some or many of those lazy women who were parading themselve as prostitutes are now either washing plate in restaurant or Hawking one useless thing to the other as a way to survive, instead of fooling around.
Thank you Mr President!
bros... which country you go... nah bene, togo, dem nah him you come dey yarn like who don enter plane for him life, the countries when you go nah villages. you need to travel again go countries like yankee, mexico, where you go see the so called prostutu for road just the same way you go see them for naija here... you never travel at all bros unless you been dey sleep when you dey those countries wey you go so... ajala be careful ... nah express you dey go oo!
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by happy200(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
bros... which country you go... nah bene, togo, dem nah him you come dey yarn like who don enter plane for him life, the countries when you go nah villages. you need to travel again go countries like yankee, mexico, where you go see the so called prostutu for road just the same way you go see them for naija here... you never travel at all bros unless you been dey sleep when you dey those countries wey you go so... ajala be careful ... nah express you dey go oo!
Get my point, you guys are sooo dumb. I wasn't writing just to tell you about travel what kind of people do we have here in Nigeria? Thank God hunger will reset all you zomby's brain.
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by Franzinni: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
happy200:
Get my point, you guys are stop dumb. I wasn't writing just to tell you about travel what kind of people do we have here in Nigeria? Thank God hunger will reset all you zomby's brain.
nna... you dey the first stage of corona virus i swear ... nah why you dey reason the way you dey reason better go to the nearest testing center before e worse for your matter... hahaha fast fast bros!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
Bene and Togo shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
happy200:
Get my point, you guys are sooo dumb. I wasn't writing just to tell you about travel what kind of people do we have here in Nigeria? Thank God hunger will reset all you zomby's brain.
He ask you a simple question which country you don go cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by Ifiokumo: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
happy200:
Thank you Mr President!

Buhari is a disaster and we are moving towards restoring correct and authentic African nations such as Oduduwa, Biafra, Arewa dem......Together we will achieve a better country in that regard
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by Toosure70: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Senseless youth.
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by ImadeUReadThis: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
happy200:
Thank you Mr President!
[/s]
Re: How Buhari Helped Me. by ImadeUReadThis: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
happy200:
Thank you Mr President!
[/s][s]
happy200:
Thank you Mr President!
[/s][s]
happy200:
Thank you Mr President!
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Is Nigeria’s Most Useless Opposition Party – Lawyer / 13 Power Plants Shut, Discos Reject 8,733.39MW In One Week / Gana’s Death: Ortom Asks Military To Release 40 Suspects And Official Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.