Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man (872 Views)

23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" / Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man by Discovery4today: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man by LabDNA: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Location and time needed. Not half-baked rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man by Officialgarri: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just today I was telling someone it was wrong that force is being used on people to ensure they sit at home, like we have seen in many videos from different countries. What if they die in the process?

But from this video, I comment the NA boys. It was obvious they didn't want to hit anyone. Just trying to scare them like military men do.
Even the bike man wasn't slapped like how how soldiers normally slap cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man by Ejima1: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
YOU CAN GIVE THE LOCATION, WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE LOCATION
LabDNA:
Location and time needed. Not half-baked rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Scene of an oil spill

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Brutalize Okada Man by OsewaBoy: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Just today I was telling someone it was wrong that force is being used on people to ensure they sit at home, like we have seen in many videos from different countries. What if they die in the process?

But from this video, I comment the NA boys. It was obvious they didn't want to hit anyone. Just trying to scare them like military men do.
Even the bike man wasn't slapped like how how soldiers normally slap cheesy
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State Gov Appoints 19yr Old As PA On Technical Affairs / Nnamdi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 / Nigeria Police Force Begins Sharing Of Palliatives In Abuja(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.