Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Let Her Go And Die In My House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Her Go And Die In My House (222 Views)

From Faint And Wake To Slump And Die / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Her Go And Die In My House by GistingBrity: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
A video of a Nigerian man saying thatThe man who introduced himself as Mr Olanutu, told reporters during an interview that his daughter who is diagnosed with the novel Coronavirus his daughter should go back home and die has gone viral on social due to the way the isolation center treated the little girl.

In the emotional video, the man can be seen complaining bitterly over the poor condition his daughter is allegedly being subjected to at an isolation center... Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/let-her-go-and-die-in-my-house-nigerian-dad-threatens-to-take-his-daughter-out-of-an-isolation-center-over-poor-treatment-by-staff-video/

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient's Family Lied About His Symptoms / My Comparison Of Covid-19 To Past Major OUTBREAKS! / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.