Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing (1308 Views)

Stella Vita: World’s First Solar-powered Camper / Alternator For Camper Muscle. Urgent!! / The Volkswagen California XXL Camper Is The Best For Your Holiday Trips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by cars9ja: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
At a time like this, coronavirus has gotten hold of so many countries on the planet. You may have to look a bit too deep finding few countries with no tested cases of this COVID-19. Consequently, most major cities on the planet are currently on total lockdown.

Talking about camper trailer in this trying time may seem a bit off topic but we are certain this particular one will make your panic or fear disappear in few seconds.

The Bruder EXP-6 GT is the ideal expedition trailer manufactured to get you anywhere as long as the vehicle getting its towed is powerful enough for the task ahead. The camper was created by a company based in Australia, strong enough to handle the challenges of any terrain. The EXT-6 Bruder offers a remarkable ground clearance of 25.6 inches.

It offers air suspension with multi-link setup that can be adjusted individually and a strong chassis that can cope with knee-deep holes. The camper trailer can float while it is also watertight.

The Bruder EXT-6 GT offers its personalized steel cable and winch, pulling itself out of any dirt especially when it gets a bit hard going forward. The massive size of this camper trailer makes it different from what most campers in the market offer. It is 263.8 inches in size and comes equipped with varieties of amenities to water your appetite.

Some of the features equipped on this camper trailer include extendable roof with enough breathing space, kitchen area for both inside and outside of the camper trailer, 2 longitudinal sofas that can also be used as beds, bathroom, solar power system, washing machine, 225 Ah lithium battery and 170-liter water tank.

To get one for yourself, you will have to cough out as much as $100,000. The good news is: you can get the version that will suit your taste.

To see more fascinating photos of the inside, click this link: https://cars9ja.com.ng/2020/03/31/looking-for-ideal-car-for-social-distancing-this-bruder-ext-6-gt-is-that-answer/

Re: Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by seunlayi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice
Re: Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by id4sho(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
400m, say who die. I didn't din
Re: Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by baconline(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
40m not 400m
id4sho:
400m, say who die. I didn't din
Re: Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by rolinox(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oh yes, I felt the beauty of having to socially distance myself from all my colleagues or friends. I was only with my girlfriend. And it was a wonderful time. I only wish we could have gone to the movies or to cafes.
Re: Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by rolinox(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Photos look cool
Re: Covid-19: This Is Literally The Best Camper Trailer For Social Distancing by dettemanon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
I like sleeping outdoors. I'm a fan of camping, and I like sleeping in a tent in the woods or an oceanfront camper. It's cool and invigorates people like me. I'm thinking of completely moving into my future camper for the whole summer this year. Of course, that will require some work-related things to take care of and buying a portable router with internet. I'm a freelancer, so the internet is important to me wherever I am. I read the kimbo camper review and am already thinking about buying this. There's enough room for two people and even a dog. What do you think about traveling in a camper for two? Is it a great idea?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Guidance On Nigerian Used Car / / Contract Interstate Drivers Available For Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.