Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel (441 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel by OlowoLayem0: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020

The Gracious/Millionaire soccer family CEO, Olubunmi Abel O. proudly known as Winner Never Quit finally updated his timeline on his Twitter handle @AbelOlubunmi

The Bitter truth about the donations given to the FG . How they said they spending it. Elder Olubunmi Abel Popular known as Winner Never Quit talking about it

He Talked " I watch 3pm news on channels today, and I saw FG gave money to the poorest people. I ask myself. Who are the poorest people, where are they living, how much money was shared to them, where is the video clips from it, who are the benefactors? "

And so many more questions that I cannot get answers to.

I weep for this country Nigeria .
No milk no honey again. Only corruption.

WNQ

Re: The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel by AgentNairaland(f): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
They Are APC Poorest Members
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel by Mysticwebb: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Buhari and his rogue group are the poor people. I have said this before, if you want to help, do it to the poor ones around you directly not through thieves being the name FG.
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel by espn(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Armed robbers...I swear Corona go kill all of them and der family if money no reach me...
Re: The Bitter Truth About The Donations Given To The FG . Elder Olubunmi Abel by Dikegodspower(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Aluta continua .
amidst diz deadly disease. there was a country

(1) (Reply)

What Africa Must Do To Mitigate The Damaging Effects Of Covid 19 By Atiku A. / Covid19: Governor Ayade Keeps Vigil At Cross River, Akwa Ibom Boundary, / Why Kalu, Dariye, Nyame Are Not Qualified To Benefit From Presidential Pardon –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.