Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, (3495 Views)

The N33,800 Samsung A01 Can Play Pubg And Call Of Duty!!! / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by AmosAkins: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
skywalker240:

when we talking about heavy and resource demanding high res graphics games, then snapdragon 700-800 series got you covered

hisilicon kirin 900+ handles games preety good

if your budgets on a thight corner, then you can consider the snapdragon 665 series up or better still go for mediatek x series and g series (most notably the G70 and G80 series) till Jesus comes i can bet Tecno and Infinix would never use these kind of chipsets on their scrappy devices.

The p70 and p90 is quite good too
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by skywalker240(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
AmosAkins:

The p70 and p90 is quite good too
yes, but not on par with those ones iv'e mentioned except maybe for the p90.
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by skywalker240(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Playermayweda:
The day i knew that tecno and infinix are bullshit was when i couldn't play score hero minimum graphics at 60fps on 60k+ infinix note 4pro( it was that price the time it came out), score hero for that matter, Get a redmi and save yourself the stress, price is not an excuse unless you want to buy a phone less than 25k, cause spending more than 25k on a tecno phone is an absolute waste of money when there is redmi and nokia and umdigi
just imagine the rubbish, and upon all the complain they will never change, just watch their latest device would be helio a22 that sells for over 45k just because they tweaked it with some latest trends they copied from leading smartphone brands. Tueh.

my elder sister called me somedays back telling me she wants to get a new device, and she is considering either one of the rubbish infinix hot 8 or tecno spark 4.

quickly i told her to go for either redmi 8 or huawei y7 prime. If not for the lockdown she would have bought the redmi

2 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by KingAzubuike(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Get Huawei honor 7... The resolution is mad ... Huwei honestly are. Doing very great..

I'm playing brothers in arms 3 and it's running flawlessly.
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Ishitinyourlife: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
skywalker240:

just imagine the rubbish, and upon all the complain they will never change, just watch their latest device would be helio a22 that sells for over 45k just because they tweaked it with some latest trends they copied from leading smartphone brands. Tueh.

my elder sister called me somedays back telling me she wants to get a new device, and she is considering either one of the rubbish infinix hot 8 or tecno spark 4.

quickly i told her to go for either redmi 8 or huawei y7 prime. If not for the lockdown she would have bought the redmi
I remember when I got their camon x pro for 85k then,that was the biggest mistake of my life, the phone couldn't play pubg without Heating like a boiling ring, it had 4gigs of ram and it 3 apps can't run on the background without reloading. When you turn on the phone without doing anything you'll see 3.4 out of 4 gigs or ram in usage,I broke the phone in anger when I couldn't take it anymore. Since then I've vowed to safe as many people I can from them.

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by skywalker240(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I remember when I got their camon x pro for 85k then,that was the biggest mistake of my life, the phone couldn't play pubg without Heating like a boiling ring, it had 4gigs of ram and it 3 apps can't run on the background without reloading. When you turn on the phone without doing anything you'll see 3.4 out of 4 gigs or ram in usage,I broke the phone in anger when I couldn't take it anymore. Since then I've vowed to safe as many people I can from them.
ha ha ha, an helio p23 device sold for 85k grin

Their marketers call it "CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE"

keep the good work, nigerians needs to be liberated from slavery.
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by AmosAkins: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
skywalker240:
yes, but not on par with those ones iv'e mentioned except maybe for the p90.
Because I know someone who uses p70 powered device
He can play pubg on low settings for 4 to 5hrs
Tecno should at least u these procs undecided
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Sharonstone7719: 3:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro - This phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor at 2 GHz. The phone also packs a 4gb RAM and a 64gb internal storage. It can also run PUBG for hours due to it's good battery backup
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by skywalker240(m): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2020
AmosAkins:
Because I know someone who uses p70 powered device He can play pubg on low settings for 4 to 5hrs Tecno should at least u these procs undecided
Newsflash,

Never!
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Mk912:
I want to get a new android device, But I'm having some trouble, because I need a phone that can play pubg without lag and has a good battery capacity, I'm not looking to spend more than 50k. Any suggestions ?
If you really want to play PUBG and enjoy it without lags, then just add something to your budget. 50k might not do. You can still get Xiaomi note 7 or note 8 but increase your budget
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Failure44: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Simplecity:
sometimes you have to increase the amount to spend if your looking for the best.....i definitely needed to dummy it down for you since you refused to see it undecided .....must i shout 50k wont get you a good gaming device ?
You clearly know nothing, the redmi 8 is a good enough gaming device that plays pubg with little to no lag at smooth graphics and it's just 47k, I recommend the OP buys this phone.
I used and sold it later on so as to gather money and buy the redmi note 8 pro.

Mk912

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Failure44: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Simran94:

If you really want to play PUBG and enjoy it without lags, then just add something to your budget. 50k might not do. You can still get Xiaomi note 7 or note 8 but increase your budget
Surprised seeing a girl talking about games in the phone section or is this one just another cat fish grin
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Failure44:

Surprised seeing a girl talking about games in the phone section or is this one just another cat fish grin
cheesy Na only una waka come.
I play games oo, PES, Asphalt, BIA, PUBG. I just don’t let it get too much.
There are lots of ladies that play games too
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Failure44: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Simran94:

cheesy Na only una waka come.
I play games oo, PES, Asphalt, BIA, PUBG. I just don’t let it get too much.
There are lots of ladies that play games too
Ah pubg? shocked
We must play then maybe you could teach me a thing or two since I'm a noob there grin
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Failure44:

Ah pubg? shocked
We must play then maybe you could teach me a thing or two since I'm a noob there grin
Eh, noob indeed undecided
Re: Please What Kind Of Phone Can I Use To Play PUBG, by Failure44: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Simran94:

Eh, noob indeed undecided
I actually am since I rarely play it unless with my friends.
I prefer COD or creative destruction and when I finally get a better phone Amma try fornite
Email your number let's go a round or two cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 1020 - A Windows Smartphone With 41megapixel Camera (PICS & VIDEO) / Sim Registration Failed,heeelllpppp Meee Ooooo! / What's App With Nokia Asha 200?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.