Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Forex Expose Signal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Expose Signal (727 Views)

We'll Expose Binary Options Trading Secrets That'll Change Your Life / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Expose Signal by obilokechukwu(m): 4:19am On Apr 01, 2020
my name is okechukwu obinna. i am forex trader, treacher. on this forex expose signal, i will expose to you
1 how to trade for a living
2 how to make wealth not riches
3 how to know the right pairs of currency to trade
4 how to become a trend follow
5 how to trade bad and good trend of the markent
6 how to trade with or with out news
7 how to capture a trend
8 how to trade pullback
9 how to trade breakout
10 how to trade support, resistance and area of value

Re: Forex Expose Signal by Goddys(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2020
is it free?
Re: Forex Expose Signal by mikool007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yes, is it free?
Re: Forex Expose Signal by obilokechukwu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
yes its free signal and forex teaching. this month i will teaching u people how to catch a large form of trend that last every long period of time, within a year or more than a year. what is trend on forex market? a trend is a movement that have pull back and continue upward or downward again. in next class i will shown you example of upward trend or uptrend and downward or downtrend.this class be a practical class and some theory. look below, this are current signal of today

Re: Forex Expose Signal by obilokechukwu(m): 3:03am On Apr 02, 2020
happy new month, below it, new month signal. this signal is 4 through out this month, after this month do not cancel your trade wait 4 another signal. this month of april is month profit and month to catch big fish in JESUS name. AMEN. good luck

Re: Forex Expose Signal by obilokechukwu(m): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2020
good morning class. today, i will explain what is trend follow, trend market, trend line, dynamic trend.
1. trend follow is a way when a trader follows the upward or downward movement of the market. when the market move upward is called upward trend or long and with pull buck. when the market move downward is called downward trend and with bounce(short).
2. trend market is the upward movement of the market and return back and move up again or continue buying to a point of resistance.
the return back can be called pull back. opposite to downward movement. the downward movement, return back can be called bounce. support or area of value.
3. trend line is the line you draw cross your trend market, it can be called ruler. we have major trend line and minor trend line. the major trend line is number of touch point some candle touch on a line is known as major trend line while minor trend line is the number of touch point of a candle touch on line is known as minor trend line.
4. dynamic trend is a trend in a respect of moving average. it respect the moving average, support and resistance.
on next class i will explain support, resistance, area of value and ability to capture the market . below is the pratical class

Re: Forex Expose Signal by cheezy4real(m): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Pls chat 08152124373
Re: Forex Expose Signal by obilokechukwu(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2021
next week forex copy

Re: Forex Expose Signal by obilokechukwu(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2021
free forex signal for 20 pearls

(1) (Reply)

Make promo videos for your Business / Jumia: The E-commerce Start-up That Fell From Grace / Customized Throw Pillows With Crystal Clear Pictures&write Ups By Craftsandgifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.