Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) (19381 Views)

What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You've Done As A Vhild / Olu Of Warri’s Coronation To Proceed On Saturday Despite Missing Crown / If You're Igbo But Not From Delta State Then You Need To Watch This Short Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by stalwart123(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bro...it's not all of them just few bro.....you get to find decent ones among them....I'm currently dating one who I have not experience any doubt in her love for me....

Congratulations brother, if it's true as you've said.

Most of them that grew up outside the state tends to be more decent, mannered and lovely.

1 Like

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Clinghton: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
My guy has gone sentimental
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Odion2016(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
The 2nd picture be looking like spare tyre..
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Sukakma:
The only thing you will miss from them is HIV/AIDs.. unfaithfulness..s*x s*x s*x.. I'm a living witness..
i comot hand then cheesy

1 Share

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
They take good care of their vaginas and that's a plus. Great cooks, neat freaks and very sexually expressive - the type to scream/moan her lungs out without a care in the world.

But mehn they come with a whole lot of baggages. Daddy issues, ex-bf drama, issues with their self-esteem, very clingy and with little regard for your private/personal space.

No offense to the good decent chicks from AI, just my personal experience from a love that turned sour.

6 Likes

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Sukakma(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2020
lefulefu:
i comot hand then cheesy
lols
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by brodalikeme(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Dem the collect or win prize for dat tin?
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by koffos(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hollup .. Shallymhiz is akwa ibom and she exposes all of her body for cheap clout

1 Like

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
marvelck:
If you've not dated an Akwa Ibom girl before, bros you are missing alot.

Their girls are the best! They have the most sexiest girls in Nigeria. Apart from being good in bed naturally, they are also good in the area of taking care of their men and feeding them well.

Have you ever seen any guy leave an Akwa Ibom girl for another girl from another tribe? It's not possible. Akwa Ibom girls hardly lose their boyfriend to other girls. Its other girls that usually lose their guy to Akwa Ibom girls. Cos everything you want, she has it!

I also noticed an Akwa Ibom girl hardly expose her body despite her beauty and sexy curves. They can wear tight, short or sexy outfits that shows their curves. They know they're sexy, that's why they flaunt it. But you will hardly see any of them expose her body. Why? Cos their mama train them well...
like the one that used kondo to kill a dog with flinching abi? It won't take dem seconds to dismember my body parts, I will pass o
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by HMarshal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sukakma:
The only thing you will miss from them is HIV/AIDs.. unfaithfulness..s*x s*x s*x.. I'm a living witness..

LMAO! Diff strokes
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by uboma(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sirmuel1:
I agree!!!! They are even better than Calabar in all aspect.

In what areas are Akwa Ibom gals better than their counterparts in Cross River state?
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by HMarshal(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
That is a generalisation. Most are good in bed, good cooks, takes care of you etc.

However, they can be UNFAITHFUL, give you STDs, some have anger issues, unrepentant cheats even when you satisfy them in bed, spirit husband issues, most have babies in their villages. THEY LIKE MEN WHO SPEAK IBiBIO/Efik and if you don't, she might tell you a certain man is"MY BROTHER" but he is actually "HER BOYFRIEND" etc

It seems that only AKWA-IBOM men can take/handle their bad sides. But most men like them because if dem handle you for bed, oh LA LA!! tongue

I dated one , big jiggly behind (bigger than lefulefu spec), good cook, good moves in bed etc I was making her cum on a regular but she still cheats + anger issues. Later found out it is in her like PEAK MILK.

Even when we quarrelled, she comes to COLLECT, yes when an Akwa Ibom gal comes back for MORE (especially if she praises your prowess), you are doing it well, OOIN!

I also dated Calabar gals too and I must say, Akwa Ibom gals are better all round.

But don't let my experience make you not to marry them, even when you are not from there. If you get a well mannered one, you will hardly cheat outside because she will take care of you. Just pray and observe her but be ready for expensive traditional wedding (yes, they can worth it).

Heard about that "he is my brother part & ends up being her fucker " too wit akwa ibom gals.i still wander if that's some kind of new trend
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by HMarshal(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu. They bleep well as in long duration or what? Are we digging for gold or searching for lost treasure ni? Mtcheeeew... Only immature kids date for sex

LMAO!
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
HMarshal:

Heard about that "he is my brother part & ends up being her fucker " too wit akwa ibom gals.i still wander if that's some kind of new trend
U have to observe and be sure. She takes advantage that you don't understand their language to fool you but SOMETIMES, the "brother" is her bf.

I told you out of experience.
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by HMarshal(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
stalwart123:
grin

Akwa Ibom girls are the most promiscuous on this earth. They are mannerless.

You date them, death sentence.

Thank God I'm still alive to be a living witness living in Akwa Ibom.

They are only good in bed; even the married women open their coochie any how. Just sweet talk them. You have it on a platter of Gold.

Diff experience, means they r like every other tribes women,a mixture of good & bad
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by HMarshal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

U have to observe and be sure. She takes advantage that you don't understand their language to fool you but SOMETIMES, the "brother" is her bf.

I told you out of experience.
Got the msg but brother,wat will I be looking @allowing the brother/friend/enemy/relative visit or her or see him or he calls or she calls him often ??
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Olayinka777(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu. They bleep well as in long duration or what? Are we digging for gold or searching for lost treasure ni? Mtcheeeew... Only immature kids date for sex
Happy Birthday!
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Olayinka777(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
All black girls and pussy are the same don't be deceived!!

The only different pussies are white pussy and Asian pussy!

White pussy are usually too soft and kind of over wet and slippery lipsrsealed

Asian pussy are short, bleed if you dig deep or hard.

Black pussy remains the best if u are lucky to meet a neat, well formed and inexperienced one that has not been over dug!!

Every other pussy is same.
Hmmm! Minister of Pussy Affairs
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Dreiwizzy: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sirmuel1:
I agree!!!! They are even better than Calabar in all aspect.
In all aspect? Is it in hospitality? Civilization? Culture? Beauty? Xxxs powers? Delicious food? In which aspect do you mean??
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by clevybrown(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
ItooWorWor:
U knw hw meni akwa babes i don bleep grin grin
bad guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
In all aspect? Is it in hospitality? Civilization? Culture? Beauty? Xxxs powers? Delicious food? In which aspect do you mean??

Everything!!! They are more civilized, they are prettier and they cook better.
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Dreiwizzy: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Everything!!! They are more civilized, they are prettier and they cook better.
Your opinion.
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by chikevictor(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Once you allow them to come to your house, case finished. Am a living witness
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Olayinka777:

Happy Birthday!
You for send that ur smoke fish my way to celebrate the birthday proper
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Your opinion.

yeah.
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Olayinka777(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You for send that ur smoke fish my way to celebrate the birthday proper
Na so!
Not to worry u will get it shortly.
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Davidoff2000:

My brother, you are spot on. I am still alive, but barely just.

This ibibio girl from etinan, is very very beautiful, can fvck for africa, but totally mannerless, aggressive and without conscience.

I still think.about her and say, Edikan, even you? ibibio women can be mean.

She fvcks like she's possessed when.in the act an i cant forget her ever since, dwspire her very bad character

Hmmm..i have seen something o
Is it the different styles or the harder harder that makes them sweet? Wanna know... Abi dem pussy different?
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by sheyitokz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
with this saggy breasts abi
marvelck:
If you've not dated an Akwa Ibom girl before, bros you are missing alot.

Their girls are the best! They have the most sexiest girls in Nigeria. Apart from being good in bed naturally, they are also good in the area of taking care of their men and feeding them well.

Have you ever seen any guy leave an Akwa Ibom girl for another girl from another tribe? It's not possible. Akwa Ibom girls hardly lose their boyfriend to other girls. Its other girls that usually lose their guy to Akwa Ibom girls. Cos everything you want, she has it!

I also noticed an Akwa Ibom girl hardly expose her body despite her beauty and sexy curves. They can wear tight, short or sexy outfits that shows their curves. They know they're sexy, that's why they flaunt it. But you will hardly see any of them expose her body. Why? Cos their mama train them well...
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by pmoye(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
You're wicked walahi! grin grin grin
Did you just call her conditional virgin?

Snipper007:

U mean she's a virgin when she's with you? grin
Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Snipper007: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
pmoye:
You're wicked walahi! grin grin grin
Did you just call her conditional virgin?

Yes o, since bros has refused to wise up,
Anyways most boy a dumb/foolish

1 Like

Re: You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) by Davidoff2000: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Is it the different styles or the harder harder that makes them sweet? Wanna know... Abi dem pussy different?

My brother, till u try. When they ask me, whats your obsession with this ibibio girl, why wont u let her go, with her nasty character, trust issues and insecurity and aggressive nature..i cant even tell them.the reason. How do you tell them she fvcks you so well, you cant.seem to let her.

Its a tad disrespectful, so i keep quiet. But my brother, if this my girl fvck, you, you cant go anywhere, even.if she says she's no lonher interested.

My story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Adewale Akanbi, Dancing (Photos, Video) / An Emirati Singing Yoruba Praise And Worship In His Shop In Dubai. / Similarities Between Yoruba And Bini (edo) Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.