Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (11990 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
what's with you people I don't remember negotiating with you, scamming or any other person. If the buyer was a scammer and didn't want to pay he would have simply stopped using his phone number and created a new nairaland account. Then he could have continued with his work. I don't know about Ilorin but Lagos is on lock so am not even sure how he managed to send the money to you. The mistake he made was not sending the money the very day he got the psp but since he has paid you should be glad (as for the issue of balance I wasn't there neither am I aware of the terms of agreement so it's best you guys sort it amongst yourselves ) from what he told me he said he's to pay you 7k now you're saying it's still remains 2k
Oh!! So cuz it has turn to money now, you know how to mind your business.
When you was busy taking sides with him earlier you didn’t know it’s none of your business.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
owagbeba:
i know you are young but please don't act like a kid. Just send 8k to the guy and ask him to delete this thread... It's that simple.
Bro make he keep am that’s his choice I did what I know is right shikenna
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

Who paid the 2k delivery to Lagos that you agreed to split the bill?
this guys is just an unrepentant cheat.
You asked for price of item he gave you to the barest minimum as 8k,sent it to you with 2k and he still has the effontery to talk like he has done the right thing paying 7k

I honestly detest cheats, this buyer might think he has the greatest gain but what goes around come around. Whatever we do today has an impact on our future.

I rest my case of this issue.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by eeewise(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
I hate people that scam and break trust .

*spits on the floor*

disgusting

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by pek(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
owagbeba:
i know you are young but please don't act like a kid. Just send 8k to the guy and ask him to delete this thread... It's that simple.
This thread is not going to be deleted. Too late
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Bro make he keep am that’s his choice I did what I know is right shikenna
Thunder that’ll strike you is still on steroids iSwear
I’m still shocked at how you trying to claim right.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:
this guys is just and unrepentant cheat.
You asked for price of item he gave you to the barest minimum as 8k,sent it to you with 2k and he still has the effontery to talk like he has done the right thing paying 7k
Karma will surely catch up with him soon!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by sureteeboy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

They're many here.
See another one loading
https://www.nairaland.com/5764417/lg-led-tv-43-inches#up
That thread promises to be interesting

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

Karma will surely catch up with him soon!
Definitely

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
sureteeboy:

That thread promises to be interesting
One audio TV with multiple owners. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Thunder that’ll strike you is still on steroids iSwear
I’m still shocked at how you trying to claim right.
no point fighting over spilled milk, replying him only gives him more strength. Kindly ignore.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:
no point fighting over spilled milk, replying him only gives him more strength. Kindly ignore.
Okay, no wahala
Thank you.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:

One audio TV with multiple owners. grin grin
joining the thread now grin party scatter

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Tastemoney(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
This can be tracked and brought to brook. ..I mean Damzyofficial23.

OP CHECK MY DM
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by annayawchee: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dude is a crook

Engineer is an accomplice that could wake up one day and convulse and fall down dead.

Just dey thank your God say na pure heart like op you meet because there won't be people calling you scammers or cajoling you to pay rather their will be people wailing over your miserable corpse.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Toma2: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it wasn’t hacked he never used it because it wasn’t hacked and it’s expensive to hack it over there in ilorin so it’s a win for me if I can pay the said amount and then hack it since it will be cheaper for me in Lagos I said cool I will and we agreed the price and all said everything was functioning well no issues I said ok. He sent the psp with his money 2k from ilorin and I went to pick it up Monday morning paid the driver #500 collected the psp and called the guy that will hack to please come over so he can see if it’s possible to hack and all first thing the guy noticed was that the psp has no screw holding the console 2. Psp Memory card is bad 3 it goes of while it’s on for some time. So I told the guy to please see if all can be fixed and he charged me #11000 he took the psp away and till this moment I haven’t seen the psp yet because there is a 2weeks locked down which everybody know and I send this bro’s a voice note “he should chill abeg that once the lockdown is over I will forward his funds” only to see this call out this morning. Oga I no fight you ooo but ontop psp I no fit run I’ve bought device and sold device several times no hassles but this issue we could have solved with any call out of anything.
Whose business if U have purchased or sold items here.. kindly pay his money. Was that the agreement?? You held on to his PSP and money and you telling him to Chill

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by don4real: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Hear yourself, how can you pick it up without even switching it on?
Your story ain’t adding up, your engineer messed up the console and you looking for a way to pin it all on me.

That is true, it is not possible that you didn't switch it on before taking it to the repairer. You guys agreed on pay on delivery not pay after hacking, agreement is agreement and he got the right to call you out here. You are just telling him to chill as if giving the PSP to the repairer was part of the agreement, it is so clear that you don't want to pay and you are using lockdown as an excuse. I won't be surprise that you are even using the PSP as we speak

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by bskyb(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Can’t send a PM it’s giving errors.
Thank you.

if you don"t mind, leave your details in the next mention
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Toma2: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Baba read well and understand abeg I no get strength to argue with you
Pay him his money.. U no pay person wen risk to send U the PSP.. U rush carry wetin U never pay for give hacker....
Pay him his money..

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Toma2: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Ohh!!
So cuz I called you out on NL now you know how to text me
Since Monday how many of my texts have you replied??
And is your text about the money? Why you expecting quick replies?
No mind am
Dey find excuse to short the money.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Toma2: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
this isn't the first device am hacking and game installations is what I do and yes you be been patient so please try to wait a little longer Lagos is under lock once he locates a working transfer agent he will send you the money the game is not even with him at the moment it's still with me. I can't send it back to him because no movement in my area
Goan sit down undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by sheylarhh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:

Oh!! So cuz it has turn to money now, you know how to mind your business.
When you was busy taking sides with him earlier you didn’t know it’s none of your business.
don't be deceived, lexander and damzyofficial23 is the same person.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Toma2: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
rastaLivity:
The suppose engineer and the buyer might be the same person. That kind thing wink
I Dey tell you.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by REMMEI(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
This damzyofficial23 is the most stupid soul I've ever come across on here.. they should have get you arrested gan sef.. see the mofo dey make mouth dey yarn bull crap still.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
bskyb:

if you don"t mind, leave your details in the next mention
0782912009 (AccessBank)
Thank you
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by donbrowser(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaeis:
OP when you're ready to buy that your phone I'll support you with something small. If the guy has a conscience I'm sure he'll come clean. Be more careful next time.
I want to get a new phone too
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by adanny01(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
I have heard gory details of transactions gone south on Nairaland.

I negotiated for a car with a Nairalander for N1.150m. We met in Kaduna, inspected the car and wrote agreements on the spot. I tried to do a transfer with multiple channels but forgot I did many transactions already. I could only do 250k that day which was a Friday evening.

I asked the guy to free the deal for Monday so I can do it in the bank. He insisted he doesn't want to take the car home since he will be out of town Monday. He accepted the 250k as deposit while I keep the car with me and transfer on Monday at my convenience. I was skeptical thinking negatively of him about the ownership of the car.

I was shocked he trusted me and I paid him full 900k on Monday as promised, he was happy and I was very happy to have met someone who had genuine trust and didn't fail him. I promised to return his plate number and I did a month later.

The problem with this country is that the few bad eggs have spoilt the majority good ones.

May God help us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by froze6(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

Ilorin small aje but shut happens you go your money I got a psp with a dead memory card nothing spoil
ilorin small for where please please don't even go their,i can't even take it no dey abuse my area abeg make we no start another episode.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2020
I bet diz damzy guy go dey cry low-key..... Once dz post reach front page Ehn.... He don popular b dat grin
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by nkeona(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Damola You broke the code lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Pearl05(f): 12:29am On Apr 02, 2020
damzyofficial23:

I know it’s not fair but the Psp is not with me it’s still with the repair guy I don’t have the psp so he should please chill I no like trouble at all make him calm down abeg

Can you just hear yourself? Is it that you lack reasoning or you just want to play stupid. You claiming that the PSP is not with you but the repairer shebi it's seun that gave it to the repairer abi the seller's ancestors? Just pay him his money complete and then do you repairs work.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by ravensckar(m): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2020
**LESSONS FROM THIS THREAD**

1- Nigerians are gradually becoming their brother's keeper. The amount of support the OP got here is enough to assure us that this country is headed for the right direction in terms of online dealings.

2- If by now you still don't know the damzy and his engineer accomplice are the same entity. Then, you need a mental evaluation.

3- As much as there are a few dishonest and roguish sellers on this forum, there are over a thousand honest ones who will never betray one's trust. My advice is that you do your background check before transacting with anyone here. At least me I have dealt with INITIALIZE many times, man is LEGIT.

4- If for any reason you get scammed by anyone, it's best to speak up. Do not mind anyone who would judge you or label you a 'fool'. Even if you don't get your money back, the fact that you share your story will lighten your burden.

Meanwhile, Imemesi Famous (the guy) who scammed me of 100K on this forum. I never still forget you o. Even if you run for 10 years, I'll definitely get my 68K balance.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Microsoft Surface Pro4, Intel Core i7 , 8/256GB Touch 2in1 Detachable Keyb-180k / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.