Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Woocommerce User Defined Price Plugin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Woocommerce User Defined Price Plugin (577 Views)

Woocommerce User Roles Plugin / HELP: Come And Help Me On How To Defined Bootstrap Css to work with Carrington / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woocommerce User Defined Price Plugin by carolynhal: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2020

If you are looking for a WooCommerce user defined price plugin then you are at the right place. It allows you to suggest a price and lets customers decide what to pay for a product. WooCommerce user defined price plugin enables you to set the minimum and maximum amount to stop customers from selecting a price too low or too high. You can also hide the suggestion and minimum price of products. It lets you set redirects to control shoppers where to go after adding to the cart button. The cost of this plugin is just $49.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Blog Posts Publish Automatically / Let Me Hire You For Just A Day To Fix My Forum With Lottery Option. / Please Help A New Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.