Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 (94605 Views)

OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 / Man City Coach, Pep Guardiola Loses Mother To Coronavirus At 82(photos) / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2020
FRESHG:
YOU ARE SUCH AN IGNORANT FELLOW, I PITY YOUR LIFE HEREAFTER

My Beloved Brother, From the Depth of Heart I Pray For you that the Eyes of your Understanding be opened! I Pray with all my Heart for you that you don't leave this Earth with this belief you have Now.

I Prayer for you that you Embrace JESUS CHRIST
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by FRESHG(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Beloved Brother, From the Depth of Heart I Pray For you that the Eyes of your Understanding be opened! I Pray with all my Heart for you that you don't leave this Earth with this belief you have Now.

CAN YOU MENTION ONE VERSE IN THE BIBLE WHERE CHRIST SAID IAM GOD, WORSHIP ME
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by nnaeyes6: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
The virus will go back to China to remain there with them. They want to end the living. This is really a chemical weapon for ww3

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
majamajic:

U got the sickness ?
Lai Lai!
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Zooposki(f): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Xbursta(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2020
realokopi:
And Abba Kyari is still struggling to make it through?
Why is the virus being partial??

Modified:
To all those quoting me saying rubbish; I am not a hypocrite like you guys. We have long heard that the said Kyari is one of the cabals bringing this country to its knees. If his death will make a positive impact in the country then so be it. Even if his is my father I will say the same thing.

grin
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by geosegun(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
babamadiba:
If these men with all the facilities they have access to can still die after contacting this virus, then it is well with us Nigerians. I can't wait for this phase to be over.

You guys forgot, that it is not about having access to facilities alone. It is also about God that healeth thee. How many people have died since the reported case in Nigeria on the 28th of February? I know our leaders have not been good but remember, God has a way of sorting the poor out. Its only God that chases flies for a Cow that has no tail (Malu ti ko ni iru, Oluwa loun ba le Esinsin). Despite all this gloom, there is hope of greater survival rate. Put your hope in God and not only on mere facilities.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by paix(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
realokopi:

Modified:
To all those quoting me saying rubbish; I am not a hypocrite like you guys. We have long heard that the said Kyari is one of the cabals bringing this country to its knees. If his death will make a positive impact in the country then so be it. Even if his is my father I will say the same thing.
. His creator knows what and when to do with him.
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by koffsman(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
There is more to this virus that we don't know, Someone somewhere is ending some selected few people to me Africa is just a version so as to cover what ever is going on .GOD should just watch over us we shouldn't be a pawn in their game
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by handsomeyinka(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2020
realokopi:

Modified:
I support you.
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Righteousness89(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2020
FRESHG:
CAN YOU MENTION ONE VERSE IN THE BIBLE WHERE CHRIST SAID IAM GOD, WORSHIP ME

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 1:17-18 ( infact see from Verse 1-18)
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture

Colossians 1:12-17
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Revelation 1:1-2
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Philippians 2:5-7
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Many many more
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by FRESHG(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 1:17-18 ( infact see from Verse 1-18)
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture

Colossians 1:12-17
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Revelation 1:1-2
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Philippians 2:5-7
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Many many more

I ASKED A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION. WHERE DID CHRIST SAID THAT YOU SHOULD WORSHIP HIM IN THE BIBLE
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Malawian(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
China go hear am when this pandemic is over.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by joe4christ(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
babamadiba:
If these men with all the facilities they have access to can still die after contacting this virus, then it is well with us Nigerians. I can't wait for this phase to be over.

For some reasons I just can't figure out, it seems an average Nigerian immune system is built in such a way that it will naturally fight the virus. I don't know maybe its due to our harsh weather, or the food we eat or due to hardship in this part of the world. Our immune system seems to have build a strong resistance to this virus. Its obvious if u check Nigerian cases compared to developed countries...

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by 9gerian: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2020
They may have the facilities, but do they have the favorable weather to counter the virus naturally?

The temperature in UK today is around 11 degrees centigrade. Italy is 14, France 13, US 14, China 16.

They all need a hotter weather (hot sun) to help them fight favorably.

It has been said that 26-27 degree centigrade and above destroys the virus.

Lagos is 32, Abuja 37, Kano 42.

The Lord is truly our shepherd!

babamadiba:

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by desiredhome: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
[s][/s]
realokopi:

Modified:
[s][/s]
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Righteousness89(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2020
FRESHG:
I ASKED A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION. WHERE DID CHRIST SAID THAT YOU SHOULD WORSHIP HIM IN THE BIBLE

Matthew 4
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

John 10:30
30 I and my Father are one.
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by paix(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

. Your comment reminds me of prov 17:27.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by kim3130: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Eddygre8(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Focus on the GOODNEWS (WORD) not corona
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Brunicekid(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
babamadiba:
It's well with us in Nigeria in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by NaijadrivaCars: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bencastle:
May his soul rest in peace.
Are you from Delta State? This your moniker reminds me of someone in PH.
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by Jamorezzi: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Let's open another book , I don tire for this sad news .
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
It's well with us in Nigeria in Jesus Name.
amen
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
9gerian:
They may have the facilities, but do they have the favorable weather to counter the virus naturally?

The temperature in UK today is around 11 degrees centigrade. Italy is 14, France 13, US 14, China 16.

They all need a hotter weather (hot sun) to help them fight favorably.

It has been said that 26-27 degree centigrade and above destroys the virus.

Lagos is 32, Abuja 37, Kano 42.

The Lord is truly our shepherd!

honestly
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
joe4christ:

For some reasons I just can't figure out, it seems an average Nigerian immune system is built in such a way that it will naturally fight the virus. I don't know maybe its due to our harsh weather, or the food we eat or due to hardship in this part of the world. Our immune system seems to have build a strong resistance to this virus. Its obvious if u check Nigerian cases compared to developed countries...
na so my brother
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
geosegun:

You guys forgot, that it is not about having access to facilities alone. It is also about God that healeth thee. How many people have died since the reported case in Nigeria on the 28th of February? I know our leaders have not been good but remember, God has a way of sorting the poor out. Its only God that chases flies for a Cow that has no tail (Malu ti ko ni iru, Oluwa loun ba le Esinsin). Despite all this gloom, there is hope of greater survival rate. Put your hope in God and not only on mere facilities.
true talk my brother
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

As it is commonly said, God helps a cow without tail to ward off flies.

Now I really see God helping us in this whole situation cos with just only one case in Nigeria, nothing could have stopped the spread and death rate from increasing to thousands especially going by our poor hygiene practice and lack of health facilities to tackle this issue. So it can only be God. Therefore no cause for alarm cos it won't escalate.

The virus only entered into their country prolly through one person but see the speed with which it spread and the death rate rising to thousands everyday. While here, without much facilities and help, we've only recorded less than 200 cases with only few deaths and a good number of recovery cases. So it can only get better with us and in no time, our country will be rid of this pandemic.

God gat us always.
Let's just keep praying for our country and others as well.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
akinjojo1234:

I am telling you. I am really worried right now because I don't know how long this pandemic and it's associated lockdown will last. So much uncertainty everywhere
it is well bro
Re: Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 by babamadiba(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

Sorry but you are not making any sense.
thank you sir. Stay safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sejal Sharma Commits Suicide, Drops Note / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.