Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Burna Boy Reveals He Felt “totally Sick” When He Lost At The 62nd Grammy Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reveals He Felt “totally Sick” When He Lost At The 62nd Grammy Awards (185 Views)

Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / 19 Years Old Koffee Wins The Best Reggae Album At The 62nd Grammy Awards / Nigerian Celebrities Wish Burna Boy Success On His Nomination In The 62nd Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Reveals He Felt “totally Sick” When He Lost At The 62nd Grammy Awards by temi4christ: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Burna Boy has said he felt “totally sick” when he lost at the 62nd Grammy Awards.

The African giant crooner whose stage name is burna boy was nominated in the Best World Music Album category with his groundbreaking “African Giant”. However, he lost to Beninese singer-songwriter, Angelique Kidjo.

Read:Burna Boy congratulates Angelique Kidjo on her Grammy win, calls her ‘Mama Africa’

Burna Boy reveals he felt "totally sick" when he lost at the 62nd Grammy AwardsHe opened up about how losing made him feel on Twitter when a follower asked: “Burna how did you feel loosing Grammy Award”

And Burna Boy replied: “Sick. Totally sick.”

Read:Burna boy speaks on loosing the grammy Award

He added: “But my musical Mother @angeliquekidjo told me everything I needed to understand about the Grammys. So now I’m ‘Twice as Tall’.”

https://afrigistbase.com/burna-boy-reveals-he-felt-totally-sick-when-he-lost-at-the-62nd-grammy-awards/

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat Refix / Make #10,000 Daily This Year With This 5 Side Hustling Jobs That Pays / Come To Nigerians' Aid Before It Is Too Late-yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.