Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Cure For Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Covid 19 (367 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Covid 19 by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2020
A doctor I know produced a drug to cure Covid 19. He has arranged a meeting with the Minister of Health to talk about it. It's 100% Legit. If you or anyone you know has the symptoms, send me a mail, I will link you up to the doctor. The medication cost $500. He confirmed it's for both prevention and treatment.
Re: Cure For Covid 19 by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2020
ugiehudu:
A doctor I know produced a drug to cure Covid 19. He has arranged a meeting with the Minister of Health to talk about it. It's 100% Legit. If you or anyone you know has the symptoms, send me a mail, I will link you up to the doctor. The medication cost $500. He confirmed it's for both prevention and treatment.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cure For Covid 19 by Kanymann: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
ugiehudu:

Hope this is April fool joke if not, you will be the most wicked person on Earth for trying to scam people with this format

1 Like

Re: Cure For Covid 19 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kanymann:

Hope this is April fool joke if not, you will be the most wicked person on Earth for trying to scam people with this format

I can't joke with such. It's legit.
Re: Cure For Covid 19 by namedo: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Please don't scam people with this.
God can punish you for this if you do!
Stop being wicked. The END is near..
So beware!

(1) (Reply)

[b] Race& Bio-warfare European Scientists Killing Africans Huv& Covid-19[/b] / A 100-year-old WWII Veteran Died Of Covid-19. / COVID-19: Kano Discharges Task Force Official, Commissioner, 14 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.