Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) (3863 Views)

Inside Life: Wife Beats, Strips Husband's Mistress Nak*d On Hospital Bed (watch / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by aliamimar(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
A popular Omo onile (Godogodo) in Lagasa, Ibeju Lekki wife Zainab burnt down her husband’s mistress house around 2am today after the rain. She was seriously burnt due to the splash of petrol that poured on her during the incident.
The mistress who didn’t passed the night at home escaped death.

Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm happy the mistress wasn't at home otherwise na story for be her case.

Well, she can still charge Zainab for arson.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by Bilabong(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Nice one.
Really nice... The new look is a masterpiece.
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by donbachi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Women...loves to be cheated with,but not to be cheated on...she get luck.maybe dem 4 reintroduce "stories dat touch" 4 warri because of her.
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Maybe her husband rented the house oh
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ppl sud learn to control their rage a small moment of madness when she is left the music she will start blaming devil..... Nne devil dey him own oooo abeg dey ur own too

1 Like

Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Maybe her husband rented the house oh
She go REBUILD am ooo.
Else she heads to the COURT.
Or better still I will marry the side chick properly.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
WTF! Two wrongs don't make a right
angry angry angry
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by nobaga: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is it not ironic that African women are owning monogamy culture that is not theirs more than the owners that practice serial monogamy.

It is part of being civilized, I guess.
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by AfroBeatDiary: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
woman
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by ProtectMyMoney: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020

Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by Fredfr33zy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

She go REBUILD am ooo.
Else she heads to the COURT.
Or better still I will marry the side chick properly.

If I want to punish her I will marry the side chick, divorce her and also make sure she builds back the house. In her next life, she wouldn't try such again. We should learn to control our anger if not we one day live to regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good job from the wife.i hate nonsense
Re: Wife Burnt Husband Mistress House In Lekki (pictures) by asaajuomo1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Glory be to Allah for life not lost.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Gashua,Yobe Abducts 17yr Daughter Of Ex-CAN Secretary.See Reactions(pics / A Japanese Man Lavishes Over £12,000 To Become A Dog Through Sugery (video) / Abroad Based Nigerian Alleges Emma Bamidele Of Revolution Plus Scammed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.