Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Where Can I Buy USDT With A Gift Card? || Tbay Gift Card Trading Platform - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where Can I Buy USDT With A Gift Card? || Tbay Gift Card Trading Platform (795 Views)

I Buy Btc , Eth, Usdt, Bch, Chinese Yuan Rmb. In Bulk Dm 07083676583 / My BTC, ETH & USDT Rate Update. SME Data also available all Network / Sell Your Itune Gift Card Or Amazon Gift Card To US Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy USDT With A Gift Card? || Tbay Gift Card Trading Platform by gameworld: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
You can buy USDT with a gift card at Tbay, and you can quickly exchange USDT to Naira.

How to sell gift card:
1.Register and login Tbay:  https://h5.theiabay.com/?flag=sell#/ Visit “Gift Card Trade” section, select “Sell gift card”. Select the gift card type, such as Steam gift card, check the order list
2.You can rank the order list, and select the one you want to trade with
3.After placing an order, enter face value of the card and upload your gift cards images, click “Sell Now”
4.You can find the record of your income in wallet page
Note
1.Do not sell invalid card or umcatched card, otherwise you will lose in dispute
2.Your account will be blocked for fraud trading
3.Gift card sellers will get compensation which is 10 times as much as order amount.

How to exchange USDT for Naira
1.Register and login Tbay:  https://h5.theiabay.com/?flag=usdt#/ Visit “OTC Trade” section, select “Sell USDT”.
2.You can rank the order list, and select the one you want to trade with
3.Read the offer terms before placing an order, then enter the amount of USDT you want to sell
4.Set a receiving account (If it’s your first time to trade USDT, please set your receiving account first.)
5.Fill the required information, click “Sell Now”
6.Check order information
7.Release USDT after you have confirmed the remittance
Note
1.Do not release USDT before confirming
If you do not release USDT after receiving the payment, trade partner could open a dispute against you.

(1) (Reply)

Day To Dusk Conversion Of Property Images / Introducing Blackberry From Glo / Abuja Residents(mobile Sales 4 You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.