Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) (55492 Views)

Model Puts Her Breast On Display As She Creates Awareness' About Covid-19 (photo / Ramsey Nouah, AY & William Dress On Military Camo To Fight Covid-19.. (PHOTO) / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngest85:
I'm sure she will be positive, after sleeping around with all those alhaji

Why would you wish her positive?

If someone wishes you positive how would you feel?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na everything this one dey take chase clout.

Gtfoh sis
[img]https://media1./images/d0900475575d8e22e56b51bc2a4d8738/tenor.gif?itemid=4593713[/img]
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by paix(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngest85:
Can you defend that?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Alwaysachick: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
See how concerned her son is. Its just both of them, your momma will be fine
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by BankyGee(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Of course she herself knows it is negative... This is all a publicity stunt to her.

The attention means more to her than whatever damage the virus is doing all around her. Smh!!! undecided
Well, I don't know if it's a stunt or not - like I said, I'm not her fan, I just hate seeing bad news about COVID-19. Mehn no want more cases again cool
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by franchasng: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
It is not your portion, stupid Nigerians!!

So it is the portion of Davido's chioma

So it is the portion of the 12 year old girl that died in Belgium yesterday

It is also the portion of life saving nurses and doctors and thousands others that have contracted it all over the world but not the portion of an ordinary lousy Tonto Dikeh who has contributed nothing to humanity aside rants up on rants, make una kontinu to de deceive una self in that hell hole of a country angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by paix(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Her son is sitting next to her unprotected.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
This girl dey mad she fit go get the covid 19 during the test because she won trend, no be in abi Germany just find out say some of the test kits for their country dey infected, Nigeria the vulnerably ill can't get tested but the influencial are testing for fun or sports, the girl is sick person wey fit do unneeded cosmetic surgery
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngest85:

Iru eleribu wo gan ni o na?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by bigtt76(f): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well at the end of the day let them alone occupy Nigeria with millions of dead bodies lying around and see if they can survive a week angry

gurunlocker:
cheesy

So it's about the camera now? I also feel this test is for some set of people, probably if you can pay as well, you get tested fast. I thought it's for those showing symptoms.... This country though!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
this babe those days don old fat and ugly sha

make she go rest
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
It is not your portion, stupid Nigerians!!

So it is the portion of Davido's chioma

So it is the portion of the 12 year old girl that died in Belgium yesterday

It is also the portion of life saving nurses and doctors and thousands others that have contracted it all over the world but not the portion of an ordinary lousy Tonto Dikeh who has contributed nothing to humanity aside rants up on rants, make una kontinu to de deceive una self in that hell hole of a country angry angry

Bros did u have bad energy and bitterness for breakfast ni?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Icebreeze(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
May the result be favorble amen.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
EmekaBlue:
this babe those days don old fat and ugly sha

make she go rest

Bros why are u so bitter?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngest85:

You must be living a miserable life.

Your frustration is even audible to the deaf, visible to the blind and clearly understood by the insane.

Even an animal wouldn't wish to be like you.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Ethicscality: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
So dis thing na story ko.......uhmmmm okay.

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Adex2442: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Righteousnes89:
South Korea is carrying out more than 15k test on Coronavirus daily.

Naija is only celebrities and politicians
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by juwoonn(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngest85:
Your fada!
Idiot.
I hope you're clean? You've never sinned in your life, right?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by noisy45(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
youngest85:

I swear
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Harrynight(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
This one also wan to trend
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Owaincouncil: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
This lady with sharp mouth. My only prayer is that she will not bite they doctor helping her.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Harrynight(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin

This one also wan to trend cry
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
BankyGee:

Well, I don't know if it's a stunt or not - like I said, I'm not her fan, I just hate seeing bad news about COVID-19. Mehn no want more cases again cool

Well, sadly, you will hear a lot more cases as investigative tests are widened and less restrictive...

What you should be hoping and praying for is that cases of hospitalization or deaths should stay the way they are, with increasing number of people bring discharged.
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by kim1292: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
p3rqsyi8r3
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by afecgivers: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Some of you wishing her positive will not live to hear the result. For God sake, what has she done to you to deserve such hate speech. I think I'm beginning to like the hate speech bill. She is hardworking and she made name for herself....she is not holding your success.why why why. I love your boldness tonto, God will see both positive and negative covid 19 through. Amen
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by bonnyhope: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
But why exposing that little child

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by BankyGee(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, sadly, you will hear a lot more cases as investigative tests are widened and less restrictive...

What you should be hoping and praying for is that cases of hospitalization or deaths should stay the way they are, with increasing number of people bring discharged.
True bro!
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Dominatrix(f): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
So they will test Tonto but not anyone else...
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who that celebrity that doesn't know the difference between "potion" and "portion"?
Re: Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Tests For COVID-19 (photo) by ofiko123(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
We pray she tests negative...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.