Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold (4937 Views)

Where To Get Top Quality Generators Of All The Best Brands / 50% 0ff Bonanza On Power Bank 2600 Mah / Fantastic Deals On Generators, Air Conditioners & Others! Pics attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
Best compliment of the season!

To enable you enjoy the best of this season, Primegold is offering you top quality generators at fantastic rates:

1. TEC Generators

TEC Bobo (2.75kva) generator manual start = N42,000

TEC Bobo (2.75kva) generator electric start(Key, battery,etc) =N48,500

TEC Hustler (3.75) generator, electric start (key, battery, etc) = N95,000

TEC Hustler (3.75kva) generator, Remote control & electric start = N115,000

TEC Oga (6.9kva) electric start with key, battery, wheels, etc = N120,000

TEC Igwe (8.1kva) electric start with key, battery, wheels, etc = N148,000

TEC Igwe (8.1kva) Remote control and electric start (key, battery, wheels, etc) = N170,000

2. HYUNDAI Generators

HYG 25FE (2.8kva) with key, battery,wheels,1 year warranty = N58,000

4kva with key, battery, wheels, 1 year warranty = N95,000

6.5kva with key, battery, wheels, 1 year warranty = N125,000

Offer valid till 15th January 2011. Hurry now, get yours today!

Visit our Showroom:

21 Yaya Abatan Street,
Besides Nationwide Petrol Station, Ogba- Ikeja

Or Call:08023122227, 08087181397, 08085850878

Email: primegold1@yahoo.com

Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2011
13 DAYS to go!

Grab yours today.

Call now to reserve yours or visit us today!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by samuelsam(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Do u have any distributors or agent that cover onitsha and awka 4 u, if no is ur anwser, why not try me because i wil serve u better.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by samuelsam(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
Do u have any distributors or agent that cover onitsha and awka 4 u, if no is ur anwser, why not try me because i wil serve u better.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
samuelsam:

Do u have any distributors or agent that cover onitsha and awka 4 u, if no is your anwser, why not try me because i wil serve u better.

@ samuelsam: we have a network of dealers and we are glad to add you to the list if you meet the criteria.

Call 08023122227 for details. Cheers.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
10 days to go!

Don't miss this opportunity of acquiring quality generators @ affordable price.

Get yours today!!

See the savings you are getting:

Bobo manual = N55,000 Buy now @ N42,000. You save N13,000

Bobo electric = N65,000 Buy now @ N48,500. You save N16,500
[color=#990000]
[/color]

Call 08023122227 or visit our Showroom at 21, Yaya Abatan Street, Close to Nationwide Petrol Station, Ogba.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
TEC generators currently on Promo @ Primegold.

Grab yours now.

Miss it and miss out!

Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2011
The countdown continues,

Save yourself the misery of lousy generators, Buy TEC generators from Primegold today!

Available in the following sizes:

TEC Smallie (I better pass my neighbour)

TEC Junior (1.1kva)

TEC Bobo manual (2.75kva)

TEC Bobo elect (key start) 2.75kva

TEC Hustler (3.75kva)

TEC Hustler with remote control

TEC Oga (6.9kva)

TEC Oga (6.9kva) with remote control

TEC Igwe (8.1kva)

TEC Igwe (8.1kva) with remote control

Call 08023122227, 08085850878 today to book yours.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2011
Don't waste your precious money buying generators that are not durable.

Primegold offers you quality generators at pocket friendly prices! grin

Primegold = Great products at fantastic prices.

Call 08023122227, 08085850878 to place your order today.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2011

Promo now extended to February 4th for benefit of salary earners. cheesy

If you haven't got yours, now is the time!

Call or visit us today!

Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by GeorgeD1(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2011
primegold,
thanks so much for the ignis gas cooker. although that goddy edosa driver almost spoiled my joy with the undue delay but all is well that ends well. i finally got the consignment and everything was very much intact (just like i went to the nearby shop to buy it). you'll never believe it was sent all the way from lagos!

your a true gentlemen and its been nice doing business with you. my next target is the home theatre and led tv. i'll keep in touch.

ps: your transport balance will be paid in today. thanks once again!
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
George_D:

primegold,
thanks so much for the ignis gas cooker. although that goddy edosa driver almost spoiled my joy with the undue delay but all is well that ends well. i finally got the consignment and everything was very much intact (just like i went to the nearby shop to buy it). you'll never believe it was sent all the way from lagos!

your a true gentlemen and its been nice doing business with you. my next target is the home theatre and led tv. i'll keep in touch.

ps: your transport balance will be paid in today. thanks once again!

@ George D,

You're a man of integrity. EVERYTHING you said you will do, you did without prompting.

I have recieved the balance on transport. I look forward to further businesses and hopefully getting to eat banga soup prepared on that Ignis cooker!!

Have a great year!
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
The Great offer on TEC generators continues.

Quality generators backed by 26 Service Centres spread across Nigeria.

Call us today to acquire yours now at pocket friendly prices.

Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2011
Primegold:

Don't miss this opportunity of acquiring quality generators @ affordable price.

Get yours today!!

See the savings you are getting:

Bobo manual = N55,000 Buy now @ N42,000. You save N13,000

Bobo electric = N65,000 Buy now @ N48,500. You save N16,500
[color=#990000]
[/color]

Call 08023122227 or visit our Showroom at 21, Yaya Abatan Street, Close to Nationwide Petrol Station, Ogba.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
No take your correct moni take play kalokalo or 'Baba Ijebu' !!!

Buy correct generator wey go give you better service and coolee mind!

Correct generators with ogbonge Service Centres.

For TEC and HYUNDAI generators, na carry go! No shaking!

Call us now make we yarn on how you go take buy your own today with shinkele money!

Primegold: anything wey you buy from us, we go give you coolee mind!
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Fogman(m): 4:10am On Jan 22, 2011
Hello Primegold, pls want to confirm if u ve any special discount on LCD TV. I need 32inch LG or Samsung. Last time i check at ur showroom @ Ogba, i couldnt pick it up becos of price.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2011
Fogman:

Hello Primegold, pls want to confirm if u ve any special discount on LCD TV. I need 32inch LG or Samsung. Last time i check at your showroom @ Ogba, i couldnt pick it up becos of price.

Dear Fogman,

Pls call me on 08023122227. I'm sure we can work out something.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
Don't be left in darkness after a hard day's work.

Get a solid generator backed by well run Service Centres.

Get a TEC or Hyundai or genuine Elemax and Honda generators from us today.

Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by peace5050: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2011
mr primegold , please confirm the price of your Hyundai 6.5kva generator . i have been trying to reach on the 3 numbers.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2011
peace5050:

mr primegold , please confirm the price of your Hyundai 6.5kva generator . i have been trying to reach on the 3 numbers.

Dear Peace5050,

Sorry about that. The Management team are currently out of Nigeria.

The 6.5kva goes for N123,000 only and comes with warranty. This offer is valid till end of Feb (28th).

Cheers.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by seal777(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2011
ARE U GUYS STILL SELLING GENERATORS OR YOU ARE JUST OUT FOR PROMOTION ALONE.

IF YOU STILL SELL PLS LET ME HAVE YOUR CURRENT PRICES AS I WOULD BE BUYING A 2.7kva GEN FOR MY CYBER CAFE NEXT WEEK.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by dsaynt: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
Primegold, I sent you an email since and you haven't replied yet. So what are your prices now. I am looking at a 6.5kva hyundai gen or an 8.1kva TEC gen. What are their prices? and is TEC as durable as Hyundai and Honda? what can a 6.5kva carry and what can an 8.5kva gen carry?
Thanks.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
dsaynt:

Primegold, I sent you an email since and you haven't replied yet. So what are your prices now. I am looking at a 6.5kva hyundai gen or an 8.1kva TEC gen. What are their prices? and is TEC as durable as Hyundai and Honda? what can a 6.5kva carry and what can an 8.5kva gen carry?
Thanks.

Hyundai 6.5kva = #125,000.

Can power 1 unit of 1HP Air Condition and other household appliances

TEC 8.1kva = Can power 1unit of 1HP Air Condition in addition to other household appliances such as Water Pumping Machine, Large size Chest (Deep)Freezer, Pressing Iron, etc.

Durability to a good extent is determined by your usage and maintainance routine.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by GeorgeD1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
hi primegold,
its been quite a while. did you lose your internet connection?

so many inquiries and no reply in many of your threads.

this was quite unlike you before?

anyway i'm glad to see you're back.
Re: New Year Bonanza On Quality Generators @primegold by Primegold: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
George_D:

hi primegold,
its been quite a while. did you lose your internet connection?

so many inquiries and no reply in many of your threads.

this was quite unlike you before?

anyway i'm glad to see you're back.

Tnx George _D for watching out for your broda.
The devil wanted to spoil our joy but God pass am!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offers, Mtn Etisalat Airtel &GLO Data Just Got Cheaper @ Justcheapdata! / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator / NEW HP 255 G4 Amd Dual Core With Radeon Graphic 500g /4gb Ram ,docconcepts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.