Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead (56945 Views)

Sad! Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist, Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Nigeria’s Female Paralympic Gold Medalist Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Mikel, Ighalo, Ekong, Balogun, Ndidi, Iheanacho Arrived Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by luggy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
RIP mrs ndidi
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by MusaChukwudi: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Nigeria can't take care of its citizens. All the politicians care about is to share the money among themselves. Now tell me why corona virus won't deal with them first hand. This country is just evil

We have become far too many....... the money we have as a country is damn too little for our population. The money cannot go round.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
good thing the hubby informed about her death, before they say its corona that killed her.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Sam119(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
sadToo bad

Mathiasa:
cry
Sad, I remember then when she won the gold. I think government should always take care of people that represent us at any level of sport or any area in life. Government should take responsibility for people like her. Rest in peace.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Silla007: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Too sad and too bad she had to die like this. Come to think of it, she sustained the injury that led to her death while representing her country and she was abandoned. This is painful.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Mateen1000: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dunsin2020:
I take what I said back u are not bitter I was wrong I will delete my post, cheers
Na Man You Be wink
God Bless you
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tolexandre:
Na wa ooo. Deaths updandan... It will never come near us in Jesus name
someday it will
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by WINDSOW(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Whoever dies for Nigeria died in vain.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by ud4u: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Government left somebody that was injured in an event to defend her father land to sick to death without intervention.

Is a pity
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by MrCaesar: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
She was neglected by the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by andyanders: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
I remember Prophet T.B Joshua giving out cash gifts to those para- olympians who made this country proud, but the country they represented never take or take care of their heros until they hear death, that is the only time they jump out and start their fake condolance to the bereaved.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by hammer0: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is it not barbaric that one on wheel chair will be made to lift weight for money.

No wonder Corona virus is now in the world.

This world is too wicked.

The things they make us do for money and say, they did not force us.

RIP
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by popsyleo1: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Forumobserver12(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
fatymore:
Did the federal government help her or not?

Capital NO...
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Forumobserver12(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

We have become far too many....... the money we have as a country is damn too little for our population. The money cannot go round.

But the.money will be enough to fly the likes of Yusuf co abroad for proper medical treatment for contributing absolutely nothing to country? You are insensitive and heartless for putting up such excuse on behalf of the greedy politicians in power.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Teejay13(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
May her soul find rest, amen!
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by yommen: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by MusaChukwudi: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Forumobserver12:

But the.money will be enough to fly the likes of Yusuf co abroad for proper medical treatment for contributing absolutely nothing to country? You are insensitive and heartless for putting up such excuse on behalf of the greedy politicians in power.

Control your emotions and face the facts. Nigeria is like a civil servant on level 6 salary with 10 children and 3 wives - all dependent on him. I am not heartless.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Kiezodumah(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Looking @ her 1st pix,tears almost fell down my face. A physically struggling athlete, fighting for her life and family just to take care of them all. RIP ma.
I just feel for her.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
My country nigeria, this is why we dont respect the country or not to talk about given your best because when you are down no body remembers you anymore
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by jaxxy(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2020
When u represent a disorganized country that doesn’t even care about ur wellbeing. It’s worthless venture.

A Gold medalists for that matter? Suffering and struggling to pay hospital bills? May God forgive this country and it’s leaders.

This can’t happen in the Us, what am I saying it can’t even happen in South Africa here.
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by Ubiudumo(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Rest in Peace Champ
Re: Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead by petitejolie(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Awwww.....rest in heaven great woman. You're free from your earthly woes and pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.