Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Earn $1000 Worth Of Gram Token - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn $1000 Worth Of Gram Token (878 Views)

Claim $1000 Worth Of Defi Token Right Now / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / Get 1000 GRAM Token Worth $100...closes On Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1000 Worth Of Gram Token by lsgnaija: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gram is a cryptocurrency based on a TON blockchain platform developed by "Promoting any group is STRICTLY NOT allowed". A feature of Gram is the high speed of transactions. Cryptocurrencies implemented on early blockchain platforms due to the low speed of transactions are more suitable for investment than for use as a payment tool. For inctance, Bitcoin can provide only 7 transactions per second for all users, Ethereum - 15. The Gram blockchain platform is expected to be millions of transactions per second. According to the developers, Gram should become a crypto-analog of Visa and Mastercard.

Why are they free?
10% of the Gram mass is allocated to a nonprofit organization which will keep the TON infrastructure operational.

Check my signature for my telegram username and dm me for the link

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Idea That Gave Me Almost 50,000naira In Less Than Six Days! / Did You Receive Any Warning Mail From GT Bank? (GT Bank Customers) / Peter Erese is NOT a scammer. I have Fully Paid Debybeautyworld.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.