Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,675 members, 7,827,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2020 (146 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, April 2, 2020) -

*THE BENEFITS OF TEMPORAL DEATH*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the gift of life, and for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your thoughts toward me, which are thoughts of good, and not evil, to bring me to an expected end.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, take me away, by Your mercy and grace, from every path leading to eternal destruction, that I am currently treading, and, place me on the path of eternal life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me a carrier of Your presence throughout my existence here on earth, and, empower me to overcome all challenges of life, that may come my way, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, grant me divine health and strength, throughout my days on earth, and, in my old age, let me never be a liability to the society or any human being, physically, financially or spiritually, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me flourish in Your court, like the palm tree, and grow like the cedar, in Lebanon; and, in my old age, let me still bring forth fruits, and, be fat and flourishing, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, put a permanent end to this scourge, of Covid-19, ravaging our land, and, the entire world, by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, write my name in the book of life, and, let me never be a partaker of the second death, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, let him still be relevant, in the scheme of things, in Your kingdom, in his old age, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Online Fellowship Group / Man Is Responsible For Coronavirus Chastisement – Not Satan!- Dr David Olufon / Jesus - What Have You Believed? By Israel Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.