Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo (761 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Nairaobserver: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
A man has cried out after his father and 3 brothers were allegedly killed on their farm by suspected herdsmen.

Mr Jacob, who lives in Lagos, said the male members of his family were killed yesterday, March 31, 2020, in Arimogija town, Ose Local Government Area, Ondo state.

He wrote: "Herdsmen came to their farm destroyed their crops and killed them."

He said his father, Late Elder Jacob Oguche and his brother Jacob Adura Godday died immediately after the attack. His younger brother, Jacob Eneku, who was shot in the chest by the suspected herdsmen, is still in the hospital in critical condition.
Father, Jacob Oguche

He added that he is the only son left and he needs to travel to see the corpse of his father before they are buried but he cannot travel because of the lockdown.

Brother, Jacob Adura Godday

He wrote:
"Please Nigerians come to my aide. Fulani herdmen kill my father today with three of my brothers cold blood in their farm.
"Please help me announce it all over tv, radio & media.
"I beg government of Lagos state permit to go and see my family corps. This case happened today 31.3.2020. Please help me pass this msg to Lagos state governor. I have been to three different police stations, Ikeja, Egbeda, and Alimosho.
"I need to go and see my father & my brothers corps plz help me if you can I need to go out of Lagos.
"I'm the only boy remaining for my family."

He added: "My little brother still in the hospital he was shot in his chest I need to go out of Lagos. I'm the only man left for them to carry their corps please help pass the msg if this can get to Mr governor. Please."

source: https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/lockdown-man-begs-to-leave-lagos-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Franzinni: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
My condolences brother ..
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Passionate888: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
E b like say this dullard rigime hard these afonjas pass us 5 percenters o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by smileyoo: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
So sad. hope the police 'll do an honest job of bringing the perpetrators of this evil to book.

1 Like

Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Nairaobserver: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
smileyoo:
So sad. hope the police 'll do an honest job of bringing the perpetrators of this evil to book.
i wish they do
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Lavisha(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
If you have a car, you just drive off!
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by GuestLog: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Really sad.
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Amotekun show thyself
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Mintum: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is Tinubu still asking where are the cows? Foolish man misleading the Yoruba nation
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by Dreal1247: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fulani Herdsmen are worse than corona virus and ebola joined together. I think it is still good to lock down the country smoke them out and possibly send them to where they belong.
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by 4reala(m): 1:57am On Apr 02, 2020
What a pity. This devils are still rampaging, even with the crisis in the country. May they meet their waterloo in the most gruesome manner on Jesus Name.
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by TheChameleon: 3:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Seems the subzero IQ is genetic for you guys.

Does OGUCHE sound like a Yoruba name to you?

Didinrin.

Passionate888:
E b like say this dullard rigime hard these afonjas pass us 5 percenters o...
Re: Man Beg To Leave Lagos After His Father & Brothe Were Killed By Herdsmen In Ondo by xtremerules: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
donbachi:
Amotekun show thyself
They have nothing to show

(1) (Reply)

Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed / Over 100 Cult Groups In Rivers State Spilling Blood Of Residents- TheCable / 15 Years Old Girl Fights Thief Who Stole Her Bag In India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.