Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable (24783 Views)

FG Set To Release 60,000 Metric Tonnes Of Food Grains To Stabilise Prices / Ugwuanyi Approves Release Of Enugu Civil Servants’ 2021/2022 Promotion List / FG Delivers 110 Trailers Of Rice And Grains To Kano As Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by mrkings84(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
OPM is oneside sharing garri and soup why bubu on this side sharing beans and rice. 9ja I hail una..

Has bubu finish sharing the 20 to the poor families in Abuja??
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
davillian:
(1)First it was poorest house holds.

(2)Now must vulnerable.

Its OK
Its alright

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by RonJeremy: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bubu that is dead sharing rice, nothing personal no go hear.
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by topstone4: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:

What as your governor shared ?

Have you asked yourself where is the grain?

Have you asked yourself where is the reservoir?

Or no need to ask question because you are expected to swallow any rubbish thrown at you?

What's now the use of your many years in school if reasoning something out is a problem for you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Illusioneffect(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
i thought money heist don end since??
e Neva end oo, season 4 dey come April 3rd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by ogascomax: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
What as your governor shared ? [/quote]. In United States was it the governons that shared money or the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Ustec: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
I have not seen even a person testify he/she has received any of these.
Are you residing in your village, go to your local government area to confirm that.
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by HomorBj(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
I have not seen even a person testify he/she has received any of these.

They are not on nairaland☹️
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by blackmantis: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jamb question.

1) Who are the vulnerable?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by iPOOPinURmouth: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
just tell us how many bags of rice and stop using unnecessary english here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Fidecoo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=87996963]This will not go anywhere, share money and pay workers advance salaries and wages.....is it only grains man will chop, Abeg man must not live by grains alone![/quote,

Brother , make you see grain first b4 you begin make choice.abi, you don't forget say na naija we dey.
Naija government and audio announcement promises 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by donb06: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
This translates to approx 1,400,000m 50kg bags of grains...roughly 38, 900 bags of grains per 36 states of the federation

One Dangote truck carries 500 bags

That means, expect approximately 78 trucks of Dangote will be delivering grains into your state. Please be on the look out
keep on looking
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by 4four(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na only vulnerables go de enjoy all this audio palliatives? What of those of us that are paying the tax and this situation had block our means of lively hood

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by KnzMoney(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
"Mass Scam" by THIS REGIME Featuring CORONA VIRUS as guest appearance, edited by NIGERIAN POLICE and STATE GOVERNORS...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by stickle(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Every country is sharing money, bubu is sharing grain. The "less privileged" don't have anything to eat with it plss.

Let me just be waiting for Money Heist S4 anyways
If they did not cause confusion in the distribution chain, how will they be able to steal the money
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Illusioneffect(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
stickle:

If they did not cause confusion in the distribution chain, how will they be able to steal the money
Another cancerous ploy by cancerous people. Never thought of it that way
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by lilyheaven: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Every country is sharing money, bubu is sharing grain. The "less privileged" don't have anything to eat with it plss.

You are not serious o., you haven't even seen the grain, you are already complaining, I thought you will be asking when the grain will reach your door step:
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Illusioneffect(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
lilyheaven:

You are not serious o., you haven't even seen the grain, you are already complaining, I thought you will be asking when the grain will reach your door step:
Like u sed... I'm not serious
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Iceclan(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Charleys:
I can't stand all these lies.

So does it mean all the grains example rice and beans are going to be cheap?

Because 70,000 metric tonnes of grains was released from our reserves?

Where is this reserves located.

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/30/food-shortage-imminent-as-grains-reserve-depletes/
some one told me that there is a federal reserve in states not all though. Don't know how if its true
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Nigeriapen(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by stevups(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Relieving pains without dealing with the cause.
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Fourwinds: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Useless government
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Babatunde40:
Who are the venurable? How do they know? How did they arrive at the venurable? Is it nationwide?

Yesterday and this morning we heard from Buhari supporters that FG shared morning to the poor. Later this afternoon, minister of Finance said that they shared the money to the poor in Abuja alone. But Buhari supporters were saying it was nationwide. Is this nationwide or in the north alone again as usual?

That has always been Buhari's modus operandi as he believes he is there to help his people mostly.

As it was in 1983 so it is in 2020.

Madness
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Maybe they will fry it if they don't have soup to eat it with. Because I dont think they will be able to even grind the grains. The option they have is to fry it and eat. Lol
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by oziamaka: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
there are 36 states in Nigeria but its always Abuja Lagos and Kano or Kaduna benefiting from all these govt interventions. we are all tax payers if not the most taxed with nothing to show for.
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by Illusioneffect(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Maybe they will fry it if they don't have soup to eat it with. Because I dont think they will be able to even grind the grains. The option they have is to fry it and eat. Lol
Cancerous government
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by ivolt: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Will you eat your money?
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by ivolt: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
This will not go anywhere, share money and pay workers advance salaries and wages.....is it only grains man will chop, Abeg man must not live by grains alone!
Will you eat your money?
Many of you misunderstand the role of money.
Perhaps, Zimbabwean understand better.
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by truthstands01: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Terrible government full of deceit .....Disgrace!
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
SmartyPants:

Go and ask Buhari

Is it buhari who made this comment below?:

"Learn to be appreciative. Government cannot do it all."
Re: Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable by SmartyPants(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it buhari who made this comment below?:

"Learn to be appreciative. Government cannot do it all."

Go and ask him that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise / How Dangote Group Is Affecting Kogi State (Video Documentary) / National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.