Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Federal Investment Fund On Telegram, I Suspect They Are Scammers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Federal Investment Fund On Telegram, I Suspect They Are Scammers (1012 Views)

Beware Of The National Startup Investment Fund Programme / How Profitable Is Nigeria Eurobond Fund On Cowrywise / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Investment Fund On Telegram, I Suspect They Are Scammers by macjireh: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
I was added to a group on telegram called federal investment fund.. I invested 25k with them on 13th of March to get 50k..Till now I've not gotten anything from them,instead they asked me to add up 20k to complete my profile. please nairalanders are they for real?
Re: Federal Investment Fund On Telegram, I Suspect They Are Scammers by Umarzy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
They are Scams. Telegram is another scam planet entirely. We have told people on this platform that all these pay 10k get 20k are scams you should run from.
You guys are just too gullible. 25k to get 50k?? grin, you sef reason am. Lol

Sorry for your moolah and move on.

Don't forget to do settings on telegram to allow only your contacts to add you to groups.

Go to settings > privacy and security > Groups > My Contacts
Re: Federal Investment Fund On Telegram, I Suspect They Are Scammers by udwise123: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2020
96% of activities on Telegram na scam.
Please beware

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of This Scammer (godwin) +2348140936830 / I Invested In Pawpaw Plantation And Now I Am Looking For Buyers / Where Can I Buy USDT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.