Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Corona Virus: Nurses In Enugu To Go On Strike Due To Poor Facilities VIDEO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Nurses In Enugu To Go On Strike Due To Poor Facilities VIDEO (203 Views)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Nurses In Enugu To Go On Strike Due To Poor Facilities VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
I saw this post on Facebook so I decided to watch the video my self and I was amazed. This was posted 15 minutes ago.

In the video you're about to watch on YouTube the person recording said. "I'm reporting live from Perklin Enugu, the nurses at G.O.P are protesting that there is no equipment so they wouldn't work. There is no facial mask and sanitizer and this critical time. They are protesting they wouldn't work any longer until they are provided with the necessary materials they need."

She (the person recording) then pleaded with the government to provide all necessary materials the nurse needed so they can carry out their specified duties. Stating this is a critical time and promised to keep us updated. She went further by saying sick patients are everywhere as they are no nurses to attend to them. Please something should be done about this if not for anything at least for the helpless patients that are gathered in this hospital.

Watch the video here on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUy_XkiSkhA

From the comments which were barely minutes ago people took it to themselves to bash the governor.

See comments from the Facebook post below

Re: Corona Virus: Nurses In Enugu To Go On Strike Due To Poor Facilities VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
See the original post

Re: Corona Virus: Nurses In Enugu To Go On Strike Due To Poor Facilities VIDEO by Mrshape: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Now is the
Give then their right
Do not send them to war with bear hands

(1) (Reply)

First Coronavirus Case In Ondo Is Military Officer Who Returned From India / COVID-19: WHO Knocks French Doctors Suggesting Vaccine Trial In Africa / Coronavirus:the Intrigues Behind The Spread Of The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.