Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Giveaway For Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Giveaway For Writers (315 Views)

For New Members Of Our Whatsapp Group For Writers +2347033443215 / Whatsapp Group For Writers, Teachers & Students Of English Studies / 40+ Military Code Words For Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway For Writers by jadejay: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigeria is a complete mess. People are locked in due to the Chinese Virus. Those who have offline businesses can not work. Now light is a big issue. Those who work online are disturbed and must go out to get fuel for their generators.

We are truly in terrible times. But then, I am sure we will overcome. Presently, a lot of people are turning to online businesses. Some have chosen freelance writing.

The other day, a lady reached out to me on whatsapp to get a copy of 'The Freelance Writer's Money List'. From our discussion, I could tell she really had no money to buy a copy and although she said she would try to get the money to buy, my conscience wouldn't let me allow her go empty handed.

So I forwarded a free copy to her and asked her not to bother about paying. I encouraged her to put her best into her pitches so as to get accepted.

She was really overjoyed.

I know there are a lot of people who find themselves in this position due to latest events in the country. So I've decided to give as much support as I can.

I'm giving away not one, but 2 of my ebooks, 'The Freelance Writer's Money List', and 'No Bullshit Guide to Making a Full-time Living as a Freelance Writer', completely free. My Free ebook, 'If Blogs Could Speak, is also a part of it. So that's 3 e-books, free for you.

Some people have grown more than the information in these two ebooks. But a lot of people still need help to get started and to grow as freelance writers.

So if these two ebooks interest you, get your free copies via the link below. I'm ever commited to your success.

http://eepurl.com/dANnW5

PS: In the coming weeks, I will share with my email community, the lessons from my one month class held on whatsapp, via email. You shouldn't miss it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What God Does Not Have (A Must Read) / TWO Faces:one Body / Chapter 6: In Search Of Lust Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.