Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,024 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi (2045 Views)

Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole / This Is Not The Time To Cry - Army General Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by CHIDINMALOVE: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_MtUb7w1g

Major General Gabriel Adeniyi is at the news again. For those who don’t remember him or don’t know him at all, he was the military commander whose video leaked, where he was briefing his superiors on the situation on hand with respect to the fight against Boko haram.
Amongst other things, he made it known to his superiors that though they lacked credible intelligence which led them to an ambush by Boko haram, the terrorist group also had superior firepower. Infect, in the video, he said Boko haram had 15 gun trucks per flank and had already fired up to 100 RPGs at the military officers.

Unfortunately, the video was leaked to the public, which made the General to be recalled as the theater commander of the mission.

This new video was taken a few weeks after he resumed as he commander in the fight against Boko haram late 2019; he told his audience that the army needed combat helicopters to end Boko haram. According to him; “if we have it, it will not be deployed like the air force assets, air force assets are for bigger strategic guns. These helicopters will sleep with us at the trench, we will stay in the front line, so the helicopter and the rifle and the tanks will be together.”

General Adeniyi further states that “I know this has been on the table for years when this is done, Nigeria can forget about Boko haram. Let me say this, Boko haram is not a formidable force. Please, tell them in Abuja, not a single tank will fall under me, not one. I promised Nigerians when I took over seven weeks ago that I am going to take the fight to Boko haram…….”

Continue watching to hear more about what he said.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by chatinent: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
I stopped reading when I saw "Major General." The non-commissioned soldiers are in the best position to talk about battles with BH not officers.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by crownwealth: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
The useless man called Major General Buhari is a complete FAILURE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by adecz: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
cool cool

Helicopter gunships can't stay
with you in the trenches.

They can be stationed over fifty
kilometres away, but with pilots always
at stand by 24/7.

Once Boko boys start attacking in the
front lines, the helicopters are called &
can be there in less than 15 minutes
to shred them to pieces while ground
troops mop them up.

In any modern military force, Ground
& air must work together.

The problem is that Buhari is just
too dull & incompetent in every field
of human endeavor . So sad that quota
system has brought him to rule over
such a great country..

8 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by futuregovernor: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
If you ever believed this people want Boko Haram to end,then you must be a bigger fool. Yoruba Muslim will not come and defend their brother. With the monthly payment of 30k,this zombies will continue to support this useless government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by CHIDINMALOVE: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
I stopped reading when I saw "Major General." The non-commissioned soldiers are in the best position to talk about battles with BH not officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE0XsCqpf0Y

Guy...the man is not an office commander....he is also at the war front. In fact, he was ambushed late last year or early this year (can't remember), and his driver was killed. watch the above video.

The man no be Abuja Soja oooo

4 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by sammyj: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
This man has good intentions but the politicians and the people in power have their own selfish intentions. Nigeria we hail thee ooo!! angry
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by StagethemTVee: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
The Bold Man

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by majamajic(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Boko Haram is just like a servant who later outsmarted and overcome his master

It's like training and feeding a baby lion
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Silly man,
He doesn't understand the game is bigger than him,
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by babytoun: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
sammyj:
This man has good intentions but the politicians and the people in power have their own selfish intentions. Nigeria we hail thee ooo!! angry

intention and strategy are different ...intentions may be good , he can even be on the field with the boys but that can't make up for a bad strategy

if he has been redeployed let it be ...
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by Westernbetgames: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Reminds me of late col.Abu Ali good people don't last at all in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by ivolt: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
NCOs are grunt workers, they know nothing about strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by Eteka1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Attack helicopters cannot sleep with you in the renches along with tanks Sir. Helicopters should be at the nearest air base and called in as air cover when attacking or under attack.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by ivolt: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
He is right, full air support is needed to defeat Boko haram.
It appears our army is no match for the Boko haram surprise and wave tactics.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by Yaribanzaonic: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
The sustainace of Boko Haram will be to the benefit of those that feed off the continuous bloodshed in the region.

Remember when Ihejirika dealt ruthlessly and massively against Boko Haram? The Northern Elite claimed that it was genocidal against the North in different forums? Even this regime has shown its tactic support of freeing so called repentant terrorist and labeling a group that hasn't fired a shot Terrorist.

If this amiable Yoruba General can be redeployed it shows that whatever is going on there is tactically a script of the Northern Power block.

Just pray that in the Next elections people get it right and these bloodsucking demonic Boko Haram sect members are utterly destroyed. It won't take 6mths to actually route them out!!!

ivolt:
He is right, full air support is needed to defeat Boko haram.
It appears our army is no match for the Boko haram surprise and wave tactics.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by Ritchiee: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eteka1:
Attack aitelicopters cannot sleep with you in the renches along with tanks Sir. Helicopters should be at the nearest air base and called in as air cover when attacking or under attack.
Don't be dumb,man.That is military talk.The helicopters won't be in the trenches.Military intelligentsia understands.

4 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by KingAzubuike(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:
Talk from the Nigerian perspective.

In the USA, commissioned officers are found in the war front even generals so far you're a regular combatant.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by KingAzubuike(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eteka1:
Attack helicopters cannot sleep with you in the renches along with tanks Sir. Helicopters should be at the nearest air base and called in as air cover when attacking or under attack.
Stop saying what you don't know or have little knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by sapientia(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:

You are 100% wrong.

You know nothing about military campaign.

Stop saying this no matter from whose mouth you heard it

7 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by toscolee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=chatinent post=88000283]I stopped reading when I saw "Major General." The non-commissioned soldiers are in the best position to talk about battles with BH not officers. [/quote

A non commissioned officer will not be able to come up with a solution the best way a general would, don't deceive yourself that they know that much.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by princemillla(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
chatinent:

It's not all post u comment. There are some u just need to walk past.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by GamalNasser: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
A soldiers general , he reminds me of General Patton , for his audacity to ask for Army aviation to wipe out Bokoharam Haram Buhari immediately sent him to NARC to go dust files while his retirement letter is being penned .
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by Eteka1(m): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Ritchiee:

Don't be dumb,man.That is military talk.The helicopters won't be in the trenches.Military intelligentsia understands.
Oga military intelligencia.
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by mytime24(f): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Naija for sale cheesy
There
Was a country
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by edo3(m): 4:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Westernbetgames:
Reminds me of late col.Abu Ali good people don't last at all in nigeria.
Nobody dey even dey talk about that one again.. He don kpai n life goes on for them..
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by edo3(m): 4:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Eteka1:
Are u in d military? E be like u don watch films,, ur head don turn..

Let me tell something,, in d past,, there have been a lot complains from d Army components that anytime they call for air support,, d airforce always made excuses of not having aviation fuel to fly,, and this as a result made the Army to suffer heavy casualties..

So ogbeni,, is it not better to have the helicopters close to them to avoid stories that touches?
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by iammo(m): 4:52am On Apr 02, 2020
undecided

if Nigerian Police can have its own helicopters and pilots, same as Nigerian custom and Nigerian Navy.. its totally unfair for Nigerian Army not to have its own Apache attack helicopters ready for deploy on the orders of the theater commander

it is totally wrong to have soldiers under heavy fire by boko haram to radio in for air support to their base, and their base have to contact Defence Headquaters Abuja before Airforce are notified and Airforce request the Presidency's approval for an airstrike

First mistake we are making is keeping Burutai in that seat as Army chief , during the Jonathan Dasuki era he was the Procurement Officer of the Nigerian Army, he knows how fvcking lucrative arms deal is and fact that nobody can audit his office, if he calls a bullet 1000 naira per piece nobody can confirm just has the Procurement officer his wives had choice properties in Dubai, now that he is the Army Chief no matter how honest he is the temptation are high for him to keep the war going as a typical Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by LivingSage: 4:52am On Apr 02, 2020
angry
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by sonofanarchy(m): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2020
chatinent:
don't be too lazy to read.this officers are there in the war front.last year,he escaped an ambush. he's not an office sitting general
Re: Fight Against Bokoh Haram: Throw Back Video Of General Adeniyi by akinszz: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Silly man,
He doesn't understand the game is bigger than him,
he does. That's why he is using the power of the media.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Root For ISOKO Governor, Come 2023 In Delta State / Makinde Is Playing With Fire. / "Biafran Miscreants Were Throwing Matches & Shape Object At Me" - CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.