Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Comedian Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Not Disclosing His Covid-19 Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Not Disclosing His Covid-19 Result (422 Views)

Nengi Said Yes After Comedian, Sydney Talker Proposed To Her. PHOTOS / Please Help Me - IG Comedian, Sydney Talker Begs Govt, As He Battles Coronavirus / Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Sydney Talker Dragged On Twitter For Not Disclosing His Covid-19 Result by Adebayodavid: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Instagram Comedy skit maker Sydney Talker born as sydney egere has been dragged on twitter for purposely not revealing his coronavirus test result.

This came few days after sydney talker took to social media via his twitter page to cry out for help as he has been having the symptoms of the deadly coronavirus,and he needs to be tested.

Days after sydney talker finally got tested by the NCDC,he took to his twitter to tell Nigerians that he is stable and he’s now okay as he awaits his coronavirus test result.

The tweet read:

Thanks to everyone for the genuine concern towards my health and i also want to specially appreciate the lagos state government @jidesanwoolu @LSMOH and @NCDCGOV for reaching out as i have been tested and i await my result this week.

Few days after he tweeted the above,Social media users have slammed sydney for not revealing the result of the covid-19 test he took as he has manipulated the public into a pity party.

Some twitter users also believed that he played a prank on the public and he owes Nigerians an apology as he has pulled a prank in the middle of a Nation crisis.

See social media users reactions:
https://afrigistbase.com/comedian-sydney-talker-dragged-on-twitter-for-not-disclosing-his-coronavirus-test-result/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gave Me N150,000 For My Project 8 Years Ago – Comedian, Mr Macaroni / Lady Gaga Raises $35 Million In 7 Days Against Disease / Burnaboy And P Diddy Dance Competition On IG Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.