Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,505 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? (312 Views)

4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani / Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? by fineboynl(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
where is the federal government bank account for public donations?

I want to donate 1 billion.
Re: Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? by vertueptime: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
No one will account for it.
Re: Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? by fineboynl(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
vertueptime:
No one will account for it.
umm
Re: Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? by Quietly(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Temporary unable to dispense cash,insufficient fund keep grinding...
Re: Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? by Twist4u: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Good question op. As a Big time Philanthrophy, I want to donate some of my hard earned Billions in to these account. But first, I want to know the current balance of these account. I want to know if the donations is up to 1oo billion. If NOT, My Target is donate my Hard Earned Billion to raise the donation to 100 billion. Please am waiting patiently for account balance
Re: Where Is The Federal Government Bank Account For Public Donations? by Twist4u: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Good question op. As a Big time Philanthrophy, I want to donate some of my hard earned Billions in to these account. But first, I want to know the current balance of these account. I want to know if the donations is up to 1oo billion. If NOT, My Target is donate my Hard Earned Billion to raise the donation to 100 billion. Please am waiting patiently for account balance

(1) (Reply)

How Did COVID-19 Spread From Wuhan To The World / Nigeria's External Reserves Now $34.7bn / Breaking Kano Record First Confirmed Coronavirus Case. Details Shortly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.